Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuse View Post
    I doubled checked to make sure it wasn't an error on my part, and thankfully it wasn't. Some LRG games turned up the other day... twice...

And the Playism version of World of Horror.

Nice, so you got a pair of LRG titles for free? Ahhh kyoufu no sekai i'm eagerly waiting for my copy to pop it's spooky ass through my letterbox it's sat in a big tenso parcel that's somewhere on it's way from japan at this very moment. I wasn't prepared to wait till december 8th for the us/eur version to be released although i'll probably cave in again as i love the western cover to it. Picked up the version that had a few bits of extra amazon japan tat.

Comment

Door just went, been waiting for this for over a year now the true believer edition of cult of the lamb finally arrived i was concerned as i move in a few weeks and it was recently shipped off so this was stuck in the post somewhere glad it didn't get lost as they only made 350 of them so there would be no replacement.

Was worth the wait it's lovely. Even the outer shipping box is a feast for the eyes.

Comes with both editions in the box plus a plush lamb

Like with the other releases the boxes are beautifully done foil printing, embossed bits and uv spot gloss.

The art card for this release

Also comes with the artbook thats been signed, some great stuff in it.

And the last thing was 2 acrylic 3D art panels

all in all a nice edition
      Last edited by importaku; 25-10-2023, 17:24.

Comment

Other parcel arrived today, not that many games in there as it was mainly another hobby stuff parcel.

Games

The weird freebie is a neat little wooden keyring

More re-ment stuff

And a pile of retro jihanki plamo kits from Hasegawa, they will need some proper paintwork to make them look their best but it's a hobby project for later on, i just wanted to grab them while they are dirt cheap as most are limited editions so they will go up in price once the inital stock runs out on amazon japan as it happens with everything.

And those handsome eggs arrived too not often you see sparkly capsules will keep those for the machine.

Comment

A small pile of games has arrived to my collection, taking my collection up to 69 Japanese 3DS games that were not released in Europe.

Some super cheap games, some not as cheap ones.
          Osawari Tantei Nameko Daihanshoku is a match 3 puzzle game. I really like match 3 puzzle games so this was a nice surprise.

I also like Musou games, so I got Sengoku Musou Chronicle 2nd.

Mangaka Debut Monogatari was dirt cheap for longest period of time, I noticed it had jumped to over 2000 yen so I got it so that I would not regret not getting it later if the price continues to climb.

Kuroko no Basuke was 500 yen, and the save file from the previous owner had 30 minutes of game time... Does not seem like a great game.

I already had the previous Taiko no Tatsujin game for 3DS so I had to get this one as well, I probably will get the third one as well at some point.

Earthpedia goes to the oddity pile, I have known about it for years and have never looked any videos about it, so getting to experience it has been fun. From what I understand it's a eduntainment game with kinda crappy gameplay sections, but the presentation of it is scifi-esque and neat looking. I am enjoying it.

New Love Plus is something that I thought would be intresting to add to my collection, a virtual girlfriend on 3DS. Took forever to start the game as it had to create a save file (it installed a huge chunk of data to the memory card), and I have barely gotten to try it, but it seem intresting.

Club Nintendo Card Case 18 I've seen for 3-5 times higher prices online than what I ended up paying for it. I have a few loose game cards in my collection, so it's good to have in my collection, especially if I ever feel like buying more loose games.

Comment

Originally posted by Travesty View Post
            New Love Plus is something that I thought would be intresting to add to my collection, a virtual girlfriend on 3DS. Took forever to start the game as it had to create a save file (it installed a huge chunk of data to the memory card), and I have barely gotten to try it, but it seem intresting.
            The first part is almost a tutorial on how to "play", and it's perfectly doable without knowing Japanese. The second part, on the other hand, is quite hard to enjoy if you don't know the language.
            It is an interesting title, and the way I played is trying to get the weirdest reaction I could from my virtual girlfriend. If it hasn't been lost to the sands of time, there's a thread I started some years ago.

Comment

Picked these up while in Japan recently.

All at sale prices too.

Comment

I was expecting a suitcase worth!

Comment

Yeah, right? Is that it?

Comment

I know but I needed room for other stuff like my wood block print (woohoo!),3 year old miso plus gifts and sweets for the family.
                    That Ray’z box is pretty chunky too.

Comment

My most recent batch of imports.

Zoo Keeper 3D pretty good match 3 puzzle game. I've been enjoying it. This is my 70th Japanese 3DS game that was not released in Europe.

Paws & Claws: Pampered Pets Resort 3D either is or is not a North American exclusive depending on how you define exclusive. It is essentially the same game as Pets Paradise Resort that was released in Europe, but both these games have different individual 4 digit game code that Nintendo uses to differentiate different games. Since I go by the 4 digit code, to me this is NA exclusive. This is made by NeoPica, who made really bad shovelware on 3DS. This is my 47th North American game (kinda) not released in Europe.

Felt like getting more Mega Man/Rockman manga to my collection, so I got what I believed to be manga based on the second and third games, but the one on the right actually is a original story that apparently happens sometime between the fourth and sixth game. The one on the left is indeed based on Rockman 2 video game.

I also felt like I had to add the Turtles manga to my collection as it was cheap. To my suprise it still had the stickers in it.

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                      The first part is almost a tutorial on how to "play", and it's perfectly doable without knowing Japanese. The second part, on the other hand, is quite hard to enjoy if you don't know the language.
                      It is an interesting title, and the way I played is trying to get the weirdest reaction I could from my virtual girlfriend. If it hasn't been lost to the sands of time, there's a thread I started some years ago.
                      I'll have to try to find that thread at some point, sounds like fun.

Comment

Recent arrivals. Winklebottom isn't actually an import, rest are though. Yakuza arrived just at the perfect time given I wrapped up Control last night.

Comment

The art style on Song in the Smoke's cover struck me as very Katsuya Terada. Had a look and, sure enough, it's by him!

I love his work!

Comment

Recent releases both domestic & import.

Another amazing figure from youtooz, slowly amassing them all for cuphead now have the main 3 now Ms Chalice has arrived.

Some new gacha, a selection of weird battery creatures.

was tipped off about this cool pro controller case from Phillai really nice quality, gonna grab more to hold all my pro controllers. kind of wish they made them for joycons too

Comment

I'm enjoying 3DS collecting again.

The first 3DS game in Model ☆​ Oshare series was released outside Japan under the name Girls Fashion Shoot, and since I have the European version of that I decided to get all 3 of the 3DS entries that were not released in Europe. This series feels like a good solid series aimed for young girls.

Tales of the World Reve Unitia is probably the best game of this batch. I ordered a used game but I got it as brand new and sealed, I'm not going to complain about that, cost me 500 yen.

Daigasso! Band Brothers P is something that I was thinking about getting years ago but then I ended up playing some free download version of it and did not order it. I'm not a fan of rhythm games, but it's not bad.

Wannyan Doubutsu Byouin I got because I already had the sequel. Cute looking shovelware involving animals.

Oshigoto Theme Park 2 was a surprise. I did not expect it to be so bad, bottom of the barrel shovelware fecal matter, I love that there still are 3DS games that surprise me after all this time. So at first glance it seems like the game might have good graphics as the story is told by having static images that look like on the cover, but the player gets to the map screen that is in low polygon 3D and the 3DS slide pad does not function which feels odd. The player must go to different theme park vendors, first I went to sweets shop and there the gameplay turns to this not very well drawn 2D, and there first I had to drop a decoration (or something like that) at the right time on top of a moving cupcake, after that I was given a cup and someone was throwing fruits that I had to catch. After that I turned off my 3DS.

I got some cheap strategy guides as well. Super Mario Maker guide tells how to make courses but it also has all the maps of the 100-course challenge as well as a timeline of all Super Mario games. I did not look the listing of Super Mario 3D Land well enough and I ended up buying a unofficial guide instead of the official (that all these other game specific guides are), it is very text heavy and even though it has screenshots it does not have that many maps. New Super Mario Bros. 2 and Kirby Planet Robobot on the other hand has a lot of maps and they are easier to follow with my very low level japanese. I mean of course it's easier since all I'm doing is looking at the pictures.

The book on the bottom left goes through how to use Nintendo 3DS camera and how to make a Mii and lists all the Mii hairstyles and eyes and mouths, everything. It also goes through hot to use the eShop as well as has a strategy guide to some of the streetpass games. The bottom middle one is partially the same as the one on the left, but it leaves out info on some streetpass games and adds info for others. Really neat and cheap curiosity buys.
                              Last edited by Travesty; 05-12-2023, 20:36.

Comment

Huge box arrived today but it's only big as my pop n arcade controller finally arrived. Gave it a quick workout pn pop n music 6

Also some more switch pickups but thanks to amazon japans crap packaging 2 of the special editions are crushed so i'll be selling them on as i dont want trashed games in my collection.

And a few books, the final pitagora switch book i was after plus some really cool Japanese showa era nostalgia books and a DS all soft catalogue i have been patiently waiting for years for some company to finally do one once the DS got old enough but it doesn't cover all the super rare not for sale titles sadly just the main retail releases.

Comment

Working...
                                X