Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Is Space for the Unbound in English, [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION]?
    yup full english, it auto changes to it like a lot of multi language games do.

Comment

Cheers for the help.

Comment

Importaku: Those miniature snipers and helpful crabs are awesome.

Comment

Todays arrival is not actually something i bought it's something i won. Little envelope turned up from premium edition games in the states the limited run type company that also makes digital games physical but puts a bit more effort in than limited run.

In every game is a challenge card specific to that game if you can complete the challenge & send them photographic proof they will send you an acheivement cloth patch just like activision used to do back in the atari days. managed to complete the one in rain on your parade. Thankfully thin enough that i can keep it in the games case as a nice extra memento. It's a really fun little extra thing that they really didn't have to do but makes buying their stuff appealing.

Comment

Some shooting goodness for me before the PSHat2 hits next week. Admittedly I don’t know what’s so dramatic about it!

Comment

Is that a regular US release or from a limited print company? I honestly can’t keep up with the versions of games coming out these days. I ended up with the Japanese Super Deluxe print

Edit: noticed the card and assume it’s LRG?

Comment

Originally posted by phillv85 View Post
                Is that a regular US release or from a limited print company? I honestly can’t keep up with the versions of games coming out these days. I ended up with the Japanese Super Deluxe print

Edit: noticed the card and assume it’s LRG?
                Yeah it’s from Limited Run. I’m the same as you I lose track of what’s coming out and from who. I’ve even ordered Crimson Clover twice for the Switch. Whoops.

Comment

Some new things from japan turned up today a couple of switch games....

Some more fun gashapon

Weird purins

Even weirder sushi, part 2 release from the ones i bought last month

And these amazing mini terrariums, the best part is there's a hole in the bottom so if you hold them over your mobile phone flashlight, the crystal in the middle glows brightly sadly i can't take a pic and show that at the same time

And finally newest issue of corocoro comics, i rarely buy issues nowadays but this one has something VERY special inside. There's a special demo of RPG time that's exclusive to this issue it's a mini card collecting board game and the cards are designed on some of the characters from corocoro like dangerous jiisan & keshikas kun 2 of my fave corocoro manga. Sadly the codes in the slip are one time use only according to the text & there's no other way to get it as you need to code to find it on the Eshop.

Comment

Tore open the little envelope inside the front cover, found these 2 amazing holo kirby stickers inside. Corocoro gives away some really nice freebies sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      Tore open the little envelope inside the front cover, found these 2 amazing holo kirby stickers inside. Corocoro gives away some really nice freebies sometimes.

Are you buying the Return to Dreamland remaster? It's solid. Me and my son are all over it. Mum too, for the mini games.

Comment

Lots of codes visible there [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION], make sure someone doesn't nick your stuff! Or did you already redeem them?

Really like that Dreamland 2 sticker.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                          Are you buying the Return to Dreamland remaster? It's solid. Me and my son are all over it. Mum too, for the mini games.
                          It’s on the list to pick up but this month a ton of imports release so it’ll be near the back of the list as it’s not dropping in price any time soon. Seen a few vids on the switch news section it does look fun.

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                          Lots of codes visible there [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION], make sure someone doesn't nick your stuff! Or did you already redeem them?

Really like that Dreamland 2 sticker.
                          Oh those codes were all redeemed way before that pic went online lol. I was gonna share originally but then as I was reading small print I realised the codes were all 1 time use codes which is a shame as the special corocoro demo of RPG time is totally unique and a fun card collecting board game. It’s good enough that I really wish it was bundled as part of the main game. When I saw the info pop up on Twitter I was determined to get a copy even if corocoro weighs a ton in shipping costs. The stickers in this month issue were a nice surprise they are a bit like bikkuriman ones if only there was a full set of these Kirby ones I’d buy loads to make a set. Hmm in fact as I type I never thought to look maybe there is a Kirby sticker series these are part of.

EDIT: now home so i can check hmm seems theres loads of kirby stickers on amazon. These ones are for kirby discovery
                          Last edited by importaku; 10-03-2023, 16:02.

Comment

These came earlier this week.

Really annoyed though that I forgot to contact Amazon before they shipped, meaning that the ridiculous placeholder shipping/tax costs (41k yen!) got used, and I've now got to fight their support team to get the money back. Urgh.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                              Some new things from japan turned up today a couple of switch games....
                              That Spelunker is just a physical of the game that got delisted off the storefronts last year, isn't it? Bloody good game that was!

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                                That Spelunker is just a physical of the game that got delisted off the storefronts last year, isn't it? Bloody good game that was!
                                Yeah it’s a really fun version I had no idea it had been delisted. It’s not easy to find now on amazon j for a sane price as most of the copies that were cheap were cart only and more than it cost originally had to wait a while till a new sealed one appeared on the marketplace for retail price. Annoyingly the front and the spine are pretty badly sunfaded they failed to mention that in their listing the gits so I’ll be flogging this one on as I have bought a second copy that’s used From amazon as it was listed with pics and that one doesn’t have sunfade it pissed me off as no switch games should be in that condition but I guess with ones that were near the launch there’s gonna be that risk now.
                                Last edited by importaku; 16-03-2023, 15:21.

Comment

Working...
                                X