No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just one single limited run game outstanding now, glad this turned up no idea how well the switch can cope with this as even on PS4 it used to struggle a tiny bit when it got crazy with the particle effects. My fave version of tetris it's the single game that made me buy PSVR.

Comment

I've taken to buying LRG stuff individually now as it's getting ridiculous how much longer I end up waiting for multiple things to get ready for shipping... according to my list it's Blade Runner holding up Tetris. Come on!!

Some new bits:

Comment

I really need to get Tetris Effect, it looks so good. River City Girls 1&2 is also on my list of games I want.

That being said, I think this thread has seen too many good games, time to bring down the bar by considerable margin.

Koneko no Album: My Little Cat is the newest addition to my 3DS collection. On this game you get a cat and take pictures of the cat with different accessories. It's not a good game, but is intresting in the way that there are a lot of animal related shovelware on 3DS and I have not stumbled into another that plays like this. So, neat addition to my collection, but I completely understand why it cost only 610 yen.

Comment

Lovely little package from Japan on Friday.

Comment

[MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION], what's the game on the right?

Comment

It's DNF Duel, a vs fighter based on the 'Dungeon & Fighter' RPG/scrolling beat 'em up hybrid that's really popular in Korea. One of them got released for XBLA on the 360 and was pretty good fun.

Comment

Thanks. Is yours a Korean version of the game?

Comment

Japanese - this one's by ArcSys and has gotten a wider release than the series it's based on. I thought it was digital-only here, but on checking this I see there's actually physical copies in every region!

Comment

Nice one. Does it have English speech and text?

Comment

Haven't had a chance to play it and find out yet, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's the case

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                        Lovely little package from Japan on Friday.

Beautiful stuff

I still need arcade sticks for my PS4 & Switch but just never seem to get around to picking any up

Neil

Comment

A bunch of stuff just arrived

Comment

The double-dip dickhead returns.

Also yes, haven't I been moaning about how shady it was sticking RF1 behind a physical collector's edition? Yet here we are. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                              The double-dip dickhead returns.

Also yes, haven't I been moaning about how shady it was sticking RF1 behind a physical collector's edition? Yet here we are. Sigh.
                              Nice
                              Well if you are getting buyers remorse for double dipping on Akai Katana I might be interested in taking the Switch version off your hands lol

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post

Excited to play Bayo 3!
                                So love the look and varied colored parts of the Japanese Mega Drive II. Remember my PAL one when I was younger fondly but not as colorful.

Comment

Working...
                                X