Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuse View Post

Haven't tried it yet myself but seeing a few slightly damning reports re: lag. Great selection of games, but hoping that the 15ms some are quoting is merely the result of bad power draw, as has been the case with other mini console setups...
    How did you find it. Loads of negative re views about, but no one trying more power? Or using a pad on a screen that I can see. Rumours are that could be better as well.

Comment

Got some additions to my collection from Yahoo Auctions.

World of Spider-Verse comic that has Japan exclusive cover by Yusuke Murata. Love that cover! Had to get it. Was not cheap to get with the obi intact.

THE Mahjong for 3DS. A few weeks ago I went to a role playing game convention and there were people there who were teaching Riichi Mahjong, and I ended up liking it. Since I finally learned to play Mahjong at least a little bit, so I had to get this game to my collection. Played a few games and it's fun.

Comment

Originally posted by chipsgravy View Post
        How did you find it. Loads of negative re views about, but no one trying more power? Or using a pad on a screen that I can see. Rumours are that could be better as well.
        Big surprise - I've not opened it yet I do plan on getting it set up (my regular Astro mini is the only one of these I still have out) but just haven't found the time.

I know power's been an issue with a few of the mini consoles, but I've fairly sure this one's now been comprehensively tested enough to suggest that even with the right power going into it, there's still input lag issues. Which is a bummer.

Comment

This finally came through the door the other day. Big fan of Metal Gear Solid 2 not so much 3, but old camera may have made it feel worse in the past. Vita version good besides no analogue buttons and not sure if I like touch screen for rations etc.

Last edited by JU!; 21-08-2022, 19:05.

Comment

More 3DS games to my collection.

Already had a boxed Face Racers, but since it's dirt cheap I had to get a second loose copy to play multiplayer. Very average kart racer, but it has some neat touches to it like it shows pictures of the racers on posters on walls of the race tracks and you get to use your own face on the player character. Should be fun as a multiplayer game.

Nicktoons MLB 3D is tough to get cib, it has been like that for a long time. Fairly cheap game though. I have not played baseball games much before so I don't know how this stacks up, but it's not awful, slightly confusing though because I don't know what to do, but still managed to play some. Graphics are not great. Intresting add to my collection.

Comment

Mix of Japanese and Limited Run purchases.

Comment

looking at all the stuff people have imported is making me jealous especially the switch stuff

have a few preorders and a scott pilgrim on the way
                Last edited by buster_broon; 18-09-2022, 16:13.

Comment

Last edited by buster_broon; 18-09-2022, 16:14.

Comment

Originally posted by phillv85 View Post
                    Mix of Japanese and Limited Run purchases.

Really annoyed with myself for missing the Mushihimesama LRG release

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                      Pssst.

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo2 View Post
                        You legend

Didn't know that existed, will get an order in for it

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post

Neil
                          Aye, I feel like if you don’t get it soon it’s going to be bloody expensive.

Comment

Somehow missed that this was another silly-sized box. OST CD should've been the giveaway!

Comment

Got mine as well, also a little disappointed about the box size. I didn't see any option for a regular edition though

Comment

Haven't posted my acquisitions in a while, so let's start with the more recent...

A whole lot of Nobeta, Bullet Soul Double Pack, Alice Gear Aegis CS, Yggdra Union + Gloria Union, and Kuro No Kiseki 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X