No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whole bunch of LRG stuff came. On the right here's the Pix'n Love edition of this for size comparison. It's huge!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      Whole bunch of LRG stuff came. On the right here's the Pix'n Love edition of this for size comparison. It's huge!

Knew it was the NGPC collection. Got my LRG LE last week! Was originally going to go with the Pix'n Love one but heard too many horror stories about their deliveries and customer service.

Which one is better in your opinion [MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION]?
      Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 20-04-2022, 16:07.

Comment

I've not properly opened either yet, but my original thinking was that I wanted the mini clamshell box from the Pix'n Love version, and the book from the LRG one! I am not very good at making decisions, as you can see

Comment

Megaton級Musashi here.

Comment

Finally a couple of my limited run games finally showed up easily been waiting about a year for neon abyss or it certainly feels like it also riverbond showed up as well. With these 2 that brings my switch library total at 170 games now.

Comment

Riverbond is free from Epic Games this week if anyone wants to take a dip before diving in.

Comment

Not sure why I didn't get a PS4 Wardner cover too, but hey.

Comment

My PS4 and Switch copies of Same! Same! Same! shipped literally the day after I bought the Mega Drive version from Mercari completely forgetting the release date of the new release.

Comment

My copy of Pocky & Rocky Reshrined turned up the other day. I popped the cart in the Switch and after 20 mins realized that my 61 year old reflexes were going to get a severe workout attempting to clear the game.

Comment

Originally posted by kellog7 View Post
                      My copy of Pocky & Rocky Reshrined turned up the other day. I popped the cart in the Switch and after 20 mins realized that my 61 year old reflexes were going to get a severe workout attempting to clear the game.
                      61! Oh man, I'm 47 and even I'm finding it tough. Good luck to you!

Comment

This was a pain in the arse to get hold of; it got a digital release here, and it would seem there's been a real effort to not let the physical version leave Japan. Trying to buy from Amazon Japan directly just shows it as unavailable, none of my usual importers stocked it, and I ended up having to get it through a proxy. Still, very keen to actually play this so don't mind going to a bit of an effort.

Then a whole load of LRG catching up on backorders.

Kind of annoyed at myself for getting The Takeover, on reflection. It's by the guy who made (OR DID HE) 90's Arcade Racer and already owes me a game, and only on it arriving did I then also realise it's been published by Dangen, the guys whose mishandling of Devil Engine drew a whole load of shady practices into the light.

Comment

This arrived.

Fragrant Story is a North American exclusive in both eShop and physical versions. It's a 5 dollars in eShop, the physical copy was 35 dollars... Plus international shipping and import tax so this ended up costing me over 90 euros... I really don't think it's worth all that amount I spent on it but I'm still really happy to have it. It's a really short game, the game can be played through in all difficulty levels in around a hour. Dialogue is filled with puns about smells, and it's just silly fun.

So now I have 42 North American region 3DS releases, when I add the 512 European region and 46 Japanese region 3DS releases, so that makes this game numer 600 in my collection... I mean I technically have more but they are doubles for multiplayer, so now I'm counting only the 600 individual releases without the doubles.

Comment

Another of the LRG turned up there's another in the postal system somewhere but they are all starting to finally surface

Comment

Another limited run showed up, thats all that have been finished & posted off actually here, still waiting on the rest to be made.

Comment

Few bits that I'd been meaning to grab for a while. Pac-Man's cheap so I thought I'd splash out on both formats.

Planning to play FIST and Yurukill soonish, the latter's got G.Rev involvement and is a mix of visual novel and shmup. I have no idea how it'll work, but I'm intrigued, and I'm also hearing that although it's planned for a western release, this one's already got English in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X