Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My latest bunch of stuff

Comment

Nice, I got a shipping note for my Feveron this week too!

New arrivals for me:

I'm hearing now that the Japanese Valis release might not have English after all, and that I perhaps should've held off for the LRG one. D'oh.

Comment

time for you to check & put us all out of our misery, would be handy to know. Also be careful when you open that eastward box the cardboard is wafer thin, i suggest something blunt like a letter opener or my choice which was a butter knife to shimmy the flap open.

Comment

Haven't got to it yet but have heard more places confirm that it's Japanese only

Last lot of stuff for this year, I promise...

Not sure why, but looks like only the Switch version of Death Smiles came with the little plastic stand-y thing?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            Haven't got to it yet but have heard more places confirm that it's Japanese only

Not sure why, but looks like only the Switch version of Death Smiles came with the little plastic stand-y thing?
            Beautiful
            Need to order Deathsmiles

I had my first import in what feels like forever arrive today but I wasn't expecting until after Christmas but Cotton Rock n Roll arrived from Amazon Jpn

Went for the LE with the Nendoroid as we all know I'm a sucker for this kind of thing

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
              Beautiful
              Need to order Deathsmiles

I had my first import in what feels like forever arrive today but I wasn't expecting until after Christmas but Cotton Rock n Roll arrived from Amazon Jpn

Went for the LE with the Nendoroid as we all know I'm a sucker for this kind of thing

Neil
              Nice, that version is on my list to pick up. I nuked all my preorders over december as too much money was coming out so i had to be more frugal as i couldn't pay for it all as i still had some bills coming out. Decided i'd wait till all were released so i didn't have the risk of tenso reaching the storage time limit and sending them off before everything i wanted turned up. Feel free to play it so you can let us all know if there's any lag problems with that one.

Todays import is not even games related, mum let me open the rest of my presents this evening as i'm working over xmas. She's getting way better at guessing what i like, she got me an absolute motherload of dagashi, loads of ones that i have yet to try out so i'm looking forward to scoffing these during my gaming time. I know a lot of the brands as i love reading up on the history of this stuff have loads of books from japan on this very subject but never had the chance to try them as amazon japan only lets you buy them in huge wholesale bulk packs so it's a bit of a risk if i buy a box of 50 and they are vile lol. Least with a huge selection like this i can try loads of different ones then compile a shopping list.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                Nice, that version is on my list to pick up. I nuked all my preorders over december as too much money was coming out so i had to be more frugal as i couldn't pay for it all as i still had some bills coming out. Decided i'd wait till all were released so i didn't have the risk of tenso reaching the storage time limit and sending them off before everything i wanted turned up. Feel free to play it so you can let us all know if there's any lag problems with that one.

Todays import is not even games related, mum let me open the rest of my presents this evening as i'm working over xmas. She's getting way better at guessing what i like, she got me an absolute motherload of dagashi, loads of ones that i have yet to try out so i'm looking forward to scoffing these during my gaming time. I know a lot of the brands as i love reading up on the history of this stuff have loads of books from japan on this very subject but never had the chance to try them as amazon japan only lets you buy them in huge wholesale bulk packs so it's a bit of a risk if i buy a box of 50 and they are vile lol. Least with a huge selection like this i can try loads of different ones then compile a shopping list.
                Thanks buddy
                Lol can't say I blame you...so much great stuff at the moment & why I haven't been able to justify Deathsmiles yet but will do ASAP

Yeah it's a lovely set took better pictures in the light yesterday

The book & figure look really nice

Not too sure when I'll get time on it... Chloe currently using the Switch for Luigi mansion 3 that she got for Christmas but I'll let you know as soon as I can

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                  Thanks buddy
                  Lol can't say I blame you...so much great stuff at the moment & why I haven't been able to justify Deathsmiles yet but will do ASAP

Yeah it's a lovely set took better pictures in the light yesterday

The book & figure look really nice

Not too sure when I'll get time on it... Chloe currently using the Switch for Luigi mansion 3 that she got for Christmas but I'll let you know as soon as I can

Neil
                  That looks REALLY nice some decent contents, the nendroid is a really cool thing as far as i'm aware it's exclusive to this so in years to come not gonna be an easy thing to get hold of. Well unless this limited edition sells like crap & they flooded the market with them like western limited editions tend to do.

Comment

Deedlit In Wonder Labyrinth, Deathsmiles I-II, Dangun Feveron, and new SCART switcher.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      That looks REALLY nice some decent contents, the nendroid is a really cool thing as far as i'm aware it's exclusive to this so in years to come not gonna be an easy thing to get hold of. Well unless this limited edition sells like crap & they flooded the market with them like western limited editions tend to do.
                      It really is a lovely set & I do love the figure
                      Hopefully will actually be a limited set & add some rarity to it down the line

Hopefully you get your one soon

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                        Deedlit In Wonder Labyrinth, Deathsmiles I-II, Dangun Feveron, and new SCART switcher.
                        That is one hell of a SCART switcher you have there!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                          Last minute deliveries making a liar out of me! Glad though, Pix'n Love are hardly the most communicative around their schedules, so was very glad to finally receive Sturmwind.

Comment

Well someones excited my new retrotink is here, little guy is raring to get hooked up, the lamemeister is now officially history in my setup.

A quick tinker around to update firmware and it already looks amazing, tried kitaro first but then tested a problem game i put in pop n music animation melody and it res switched like a champ. Now i can actually play the songs from the start instead of the lamemeister letting me see the screen 10 seconds into the song. The one huge advantage over this rather than the digital hdmi kit is if my ps1 ever breaks i can just buy another, if i had gotten that kit and got it installed i'd have to go through getting it taken out & reinstalled. Been able to play my PS1 again properly has already made it totally worth the money to get one.

Comment

My latest stuff.... I got a Vita for Christmas which is why I went so heavy on it

First, bit of LRG and Amazon JP action

A couple of cheap PS1 games, sadly Philosoma took a whack in shipping.

Finally a bunch of Vita games. They're so much cheaper in Japan than here!

Comment

Good gets! I've been thinking about picking up some portable versions of the Samurai Warriors games. The modern ones look too nice. I love the look of SW2 on 360 which is a PS2 game running at a higher res and FPS on the 360. I want more like that so I've been wondering if the Vita games would get me the same feel.

Comment

Working...
                                X