No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He got the Kinect bundle too. Clearly intending to purchase Dream C Club 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
      Santa was very good to you this year. You must have gave him a good tug to get all of that
      had to tug the bank manager too, but hey, i'm worth it...

lol

Comment

Lazy phone pic, but was trying to test out Tapatalk. Recent import purchases from last couple of weeks;

Comment

Very nice!

Just ordered one of these from Korea.

Comment

Why would you need that? Arcade stick?

Comment

Yeah. Just bought a PS2 HRAP 2. Too sexy/rare to mod beyond a button swap.

Comment

I bought simple ps2 to usb / ps3 pad converters for a quid each and they work fine. I haven't noticed any lag.

Comment

What games do you play though..

Comment

Capcom and SNK fighting games.

Comment

Think about everything with the "BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2" prefix.
                      3DS version (not region free on US console ), PSP version with AmiAmi card and Material Collection, which includes a short story and sketches even on Phase 0 characters. Now off to play the PSP version...after charging its battery and updating the firmware.
                      Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 19-04-2011, 16:56.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                        Lazy phone pic, but was trying to test out Tapatalk. Recent import purchases from last couple of weeks;

Nice purchases! What's the one in the bottom right?

Comment

Bullet Soul by 5bp. Thread here.

Comment

Kinda torn where I should stick these... But they are from the US...

Shame I need to go out but I will be on this later!!

Comment

Just wanted to add my thoughts on Eschatos seeing as I bought this from Super Monkey Balls and finally got to hammer it a little bit last night.

It's definitely got it's own charm to it. I'm really having a lot of fun with it and it's quite refreshing to play a decent shmup that isn't by Cave.

Judgement Silversword and Cardinal Sins being included is awesome. I think I actually spent most of my time last night playing Cardinal Sins, and ended up 7th on Xbox Live Wicked!

I'm not too sure on Advanced mode though. I understand the system behind it but I don't think it makes enough of a difference to warrant playing any differently to Original mode. I know that cancelling bullets adds score items, but these are of such a piddly little point value that you still end up playing the game by powering up as much as possible and not letting anything get by - Exactly the same as Original mode but a bit easier due to the sheer power of your weapons when they're maxed out.

Original mode is very good fun though. Simple, but it's nice to chill out and play with a scoring system that's a little bit different.

I like the way that difficulty actually has an effect on score too! Play on Hard and watch your score shoot up much faster. Very nice, there's actually a purpose to it.

Comment

Had kinda forgot that this would be out this week

Comment

Working...
                                X