No announcement yet.

Mass Effect 3 [PC, PS3, 360]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent, Simplygames delivered for me today. Going to switch to them for pre-orders I think, I like the no-nonsense approach.

Comment

Shopto have the N7 version on 360 and ps3 if anyone didn't manage to pick one up :- http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=...S3MA32+XB2MA32

Comment

I booted up ME2 last night i see i 100%ed everything all the paid for dlc, i noticed there is still the arrival and some driving missions to do. will they have any baring on me3 ? or should i just leave them. I just want to get stuck into 3 when it comes but would be nice to know.

also has Anyone got their order from play or zavvi today? would they come by courier or normal post.

Comment

The Arrival sets up the ME3 story. It is short and not very good so if you want the complete ME3 experience, I'd suffer through it before jumping in.

Comment

Reliased from my save file I never actually got around to playing ME 2 properly and flogged it as we needed cash for home at time. Was looking at the pile and Id finished BF3 and MW3 sp and no intrest going online with them so sent Mrs down to local chips 4 first time and came back with ME3 for 3.xx. Picked up ME2 for a tender so sorted tommorow for my story game after I mop up Kingdom of Amalur. I did play ME1 to death so can't wait now. Too many new shinys to choose to play!

Comment

If anyone still needs this, HMV are still doing the X360 N7 edition, as well as the PS3 N7 edition. Sent Special Delivery free of charge!

Comment

BioWare was at one point planning a standalone competitive FPS called Mass Effect: Team Assault, the developer has reve…

Cancelled Mass Effect FPS

Lucky escape as Bioware was briefly working on an online Mass Effect FPS title for which the idea was later turned into ME3's lightweight online mode.

Comment

New multiplayer DLC coming April 10th via the Resurgence pack. A few new characters and weapons to play with. For someone who wasn't overly keen on multiplayer until I tried it and then got hooked it, this is great news since its apparently free.

Comment

Multiplayer is actually fantastic. I had no interest in it at all but started playing to up my galactic readiness and it hooked me.

Comment

Rebellion DLC will hit next Tuesday. 3 new character types (vorcha/ ex-cerberus/ male quarian) along with 3 extra weapons and 2 new maps. All for free.

Comment

As they nerfed my favourite guns (Krysae/ Pirahna) but havn't tinkered with the Geth Infiltrator that much, Mass Effect Multi was going to be dead to me soon... until they announced new Multiplayer DLC (released Oct 9th/ 10th) to draw me back in.

Swines.

Retaliation DLC

Originally posted by Retaliation DLC spiel
                        Today we are excited to announce Mass Effect 3: Retaliation, a new expansion to the critically-acclaimed Mass Effect 3 multiplayer mode, and our largest upgrade to date! The Retaliation begins on October 9th (October 10th for PS3 in Europe), and will be free to download for PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.

Watch the Mass Effect 3: Retaliation trailer now!

What’s Included in the Retaliation Pack?

New Enemy Faction

Prepare to face off against the Collector Praetorian, Scion, Abomination, Trooper, and Captain. Reports have also come in that Cerberus has enlisted the Dragoon to their ranks and the Geth are deploying new Drones to the battlefield.

New Class Kits to Unlock

A host of new characters have joined the war to fight this new threat, including the Turian Havoc Soldier, Turian Ghost Infiltrator, with many more being added on a regular basis.

New “Hazard” Versions of Existing Maps

Wage war across six maps, featuring new environmental hazards and traps. A regular rotation of Firebases will be introduced to different hazards as they come under attack. Survive the onslaught of Acid, Lightning, Meltdowns, Sandstorms, Swarms and Whiteouts!

New Unlockable Weapons

The Collectors have also brought deadly new weapons to the fight: the Collector Assault Rifle, Sub-Machine Gun, and Sniper Rifle. Unlock these weapons and new equipment upgrades to build to your arsenal.

New Powerful Upgrades

Outfit your weapons with new ammo modifications and fortify your gear with unique upgrades to defeat even the toughest foes.

New Multiplayer Challenge Feature

Think you are the best soldier in the Alliance? Make sure to track your progress in the new “Challenges” database. Complete various multiplayer assignments and feats of strength to unlock titles and banners to display in-game, and then compare your progress against your friend.

How does it work?

The “Challenges” database tracks various in-game statistics, such as your N7 Typhoon usage. To earn challenge points, you’ll need to complete mini-goals. For example, accumulate 140,000 points while using the Typhoon in multiplayer and you’ll be rewarded with 10 challenge points.

What Can You Do With Challenge Points?

Challenge points are used to unlock cool in-game multiplayer bonuses, such as new titles and banners. Want other players to know that you’re a Council Operative? You can do that. Want to be the envy of your friends with a flashy new banner to display in the player lobby? You can do that, too!

Challenge points lead to unlocks, and unlocks allow you to personalize your multiplayer experience. Now, you’ve got some work to do, Soldier!
                        Ah well, more credit farming to be done!

Comment

Looks pretty damn sweet:

Saw this over on Eurogamer about the new classes:
                          "16 new characters, including the Krogan Shaman Adept, Asari Huntress Infiltrator, Turian Havoc Soldier and Batarian Brawler Vanguard."

Looking forward to taking down some collectors.

Comment

Aye.
                            4 characteres now, the rest willl trickle through.
                            Someone apparently data-mined these characters from the DLC

Turian Havoc Soldier
                            Turian Saboteur Vanguard
                            Turian Ghost Infiltrator

Asari Valkyrie
                            Asari Huntress

Quarian Marksman

Volus Engineer
                            Volus Adept
                            Volus Mercenary
                            Volus Protector

Drell Assassin

Geth Trooper

Krogan Shaman

Batarian Slasher
                            Batarian Brawler

Vorcha Hunter
                            Yes! my cries for a Volus Vanguard has been heard... hopefully.

Comment

Me and Jimtendo, got in a few hours last night, there has been quite a few changes to the game and the new award system is all up and working too.

Challenges are now going to be every weekend and will be linked to this new website.

If anyone is interested in joining a few matches on ME3 let us know, as I'mm be playing this all this coming week.

Comment

Working...
                              X