No announcement yet.

Mass Effect 3 [PC, PS3, 360]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't the Reapers just systematically destroy all life planet by planet throughout the Galaxy? Could it be that Earth just happened to be one of the first planets that they scheduled to be wiped clean?

Comment

or that the mass gate thingy on the moon is the one that the reapers all pop out of, knowing that humans rule the council (in my game)

Comment

Reapers built a massive human reaper, something about being the ideal species at the time. Doesn't explain why they want earth though, in fact the story so far suggests that they want to destroy everything.

I need to replay both games, I don't remember exactly what happens!

Comment

I think the Reaper the Collectors were building looked Humanoid because it was made from human bodies. Something about the every Reaper reflecting what it was built from. Aren't the Reapers part machine, part biological?

Comment

CVG says:

GamesRadar+ takes you closer to the games, movies and TV you love.

Bioware are hinting that Mass Effect 3 contains no multiplayer elements.

Comment

Good!

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                CVG says:

GamesRadar+ takes you closer to the games, movies and TV you love.

Bioware are hinting that Mass Effect 3 contains no multiplayer elements.
                Good!

Comment

Damn! I wanted to have virtual sex with the guys on my friends list.

Comment

Hopefully the rumours of no multiplayer are true, it's a single player series and should stay as such. I want them to focus all of their resources on an epic finale to Shepard's quest for saving the galaxy, not on some half-assed multiplayer that no one will be playing anyway two months after launch. If they want to milk the franchise further they can release a spin-off Mass Effect multiplayer shooter.

That said, I want huge scale space battles where you make decisions from the bridge of the Normandy and more cool places like Omega.

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                      Damn! I wanted to have virtual sex with the guys on my friends list.
                      That's what Fable 3 is for...

Comment

That's What Uno is for

Comment

Apparently on the Bioware podcast they have said that Mass Effect 2 on the PS3, will be running on the latest Mass Effect 3 version of the engine. The textures will be a little sharper in cutscenes, and more prominent shadows are said to be featured. http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/114/1140265p1.html

Comment

Originally posted by Malc View Post
                            Apparently on the Bioware podcast they have said that Mass Effect 2 on the PS3, will be running on the latest Mass Effect 3 version of the engine. The textures will be a little sharper in cutscenes, and more prominent shadows are said to be featured. http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/114/1140265p1.html
                            This has already been mentioned in the Mass Effect 2 thread. Complete with some video comparisons. Its looking nice and sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
                              This has already been mentioned in the Mass Effect 2 thread. Complete with some video comparisons. Its looking nice and sharp.

I still think the 360 ME2 engine was very good.

I'm replaying ME2 at the moment at 2560 x1440 with 16X and I think the 360 version holds up well. But..... it really does play nice at that resolution on PC.

Just the starting section of the game yesterday, and I got the goosebumps all over again!

I really do love this series!

Comment

Was it ever mentioned that your character data would be transferred across again? Easily my favourite thing about ME 2. Even if my dude has a constant look of surprise.

Comment

Working...
                                X