User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    9.1 million exp to lvl 85. T_T

I'm 15% done. Luckily these new zones are awesome. Uldum is a real favourite of mine and I usually hate desert 'levels'.

Blizzard re-activated my account \o/

lv 63. God Outland is such an awful place to level. Jam packed with enemies, dull grindy quests...

The Vanilla changes really just show up how shoddy a lot of the quest design for TBC was. Doing most my leveling through BGs

Isn't it quicker doing instances from lvl60-70? I remember instances from 70-80 were a waste of time.

Level 85 now. I have 105k health in **** gear and I'm only doing about 10% more damage than I did at 80. PvP is a tank fest and 1v2 is utterly impossible now. I don't know if I want to keep playing this to be honest. ;p I know it's only early days but with each update the game seems to progressively get ****ter and ****ter. I keep coming back because of the urge to play, but that game was left back in 2007/2008.

i started again with a troll druid. 78 tonight. The new content is awesome but it becomes a real slog (if wow is ever a slog) when you hit outland then northrend. looking forward to some nice new content again come 80

Yeah, I have to say I'm not really looking forward to 58-80 at all.

I'm level 70 at the moment. Outland was utterly painful to level through, boring quests and zones. I ended up doing most of the levelling in battlegrounds.

I've just read that they've removed a large portion of the wrathgate quest chain from the game.

What the hell? That was one of the most awesome parts of WOTLK

Yeh the bit where you take back undercity is gone. Kinda makes sense since thrall is no longer the warchief