No announcement yet.

Commodore 64 games pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best thing to do is wait a couple of weeks until the next free listing weekend on ebay then just bung them all on at £4.99.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start To Begin' View Post
      I suspect (edit: In fact I now know) road runner, scobby doo and underwurlde are fakes. Do you know the price of a non fake?
      Used to be higher, but it probably would still sell for ?5-10 I think... I am still curious to see a photo of it (and the others) because I've barely seen properly crafted fakes in all my years.
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
        Used to be higher, but it probably would still sell for ?5-10 I think... I am still curious to see a photo of it (and the others) because I've barely seen properly crafted fakes in all my years.
        Okay, I'll post them up in the next few days.

I remember we bought all 3 from a games shop in Cypress. I was 6 I think!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorfarius View Post
          Best thing to do is wait a couple of weeks until the next free listing weekend on ebay then just bung them all on at ?4.99.
          Okay. I'll let you know about midnight resistance soon, I want to get my PS2/1 stuff out the way first.

cheers for all your responses.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start To Begin' View Post
            I remember we bought all 3 from a games shop in Cypress. I was 6 I think!
            Oh, well that rather explains things then! I thought you meant bought here in the UK... still, I would like to see them. I know in most of that area it was pretty impossible to get genuine games at all... nothing much changes...

Comment

lol, me and my bro stayed up late last night watching a lot of longplay C64 games that we never got around to finishing........ Watched Last V8 last night and was astonished to find it only had 2 freakin levels! WTF! Also saw Combat School to find out that we were VERY close to the end.......

We still have a lod of C64 games on Cassette and Disk packed away in a cabinet, which I should take a quick pic of for this thread.......

A couple of memorable games spring to mind.......... 'Space Taxi,' 'Hammerfist,' 'KokotoniWilf' and IIRC 'Gnome Mansion' (which I always thought was a little father christmas, when I was younger lol..........)

Comment

Combat School was the ultimate in wagglers. Kokotoni Wilf was great too, I always remember dinosaurs.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                  Combat School was the ultimate in wagglers. Kokotoni Wilf was great too, I always remember dinosaurs.
                  lol....... to tell you the truth, Kokotoni Wilf was a ball ache to play at time as it was like Space taxi, where the slightest collison would cause you to lose a life, of course not to Last V8 standards but just and infuriating when you swear blind that you didnt touch any of the scenery, or in your case the dinosaur

I am still on the hunt for the Equinox soundtrack in MP3 format..........

Comment

Did anyone finish Last V8? It was pretty short actually. Just really difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                      A couple of memorable games spring to mind.......... 'Space Taxi,' 'Hammerfist,' 'KokotoniWilf' and IIRC 'Gnome Mansion' (which I always thought was a little father christmas, when I was younger lol..........)
                      Gnome Mansion?! I am assuming here you mean Time Tunnel?

Comment

HMmmm the tape has printed text. Does this mean its real?

My scooby doo, Wonder boy and Dragons Lair are like Road Runner. Everything else is cool though.

Comment

You never know, the Underwurlde might actually be legit... the tape at least.

Comment

I have a few C64 games too most got destroyed in storage after a water leak,including an original copy of william wobbler with a 5inch floppy inside (SOB!).
                            her is the pics of my commodore collection as they looked before the leak. :_(
                            My Commodore C16 and C64 game collection including image scans of game cases.

Comment

CLUMSY COLIN!!! Ahhh man my mind just warpped back in time when me and my bro used to play it!

I am sure I have more tapes somewhere as I had that game. My Finders keepers is missing too!

Awsome amiga stuff too. I sold my amiga stuff to purchase a SNES! Wish I kept it all now (ZOOL! haha)

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                                Emlyn Hughes ftw!
                                Emlyn Hughes for me anyway was one of those games that would ALWAYS refuse to load. Even turning the TV off after SHIFT+RUN/STOP, and then refusing to even look at the datacorder/leaving the room for 20 minutes I could never play it.

Damn scousers.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X