(please close item found)Cheap Playstation 3 - any size - region - hd size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(please close item found)Cheap Playstation 3 - any size - region - hd size

I am going to tip my toe in the waters of the PS3 and a looking for a cheap one to get me started.

Looking for the console and Blur only at the moment

I will take any region and any size HD slim or Phat

Does not have to be boxed as long as it works and has cables +pad not to bothered about condition either.

Cash waiting
    Last edited by The Mole; 08-10-2010, 18:59.

How much you looking to pay mate? Have an 20gb ntscj backwards compatible fatty, Sony hdmi lead and dual shock 3, all unboxed but hardly used.

Comment

I did not even know they came in 20gb? Is the language English? Does it connect to the pal store or the Japanese one?

Not sure what it is worth £90 inc postage?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mole View Post
        I did not even know they came in 20gb? Is the language English? Does it connect to the pal store or the Japanese one?

Not sure what it is worth ?90 inc postage?
        They did, language is user selectable, it's in full English. I've never taken it online, but you should have no problems creating a pal playstation store account from what I understand. But, I'm not interested in selling at that price. It'll cost ?15 to post, so the minimum I'd take is ?145 delivered. (I'd throw in a game or two as well) won't go any lower though.

Comment

£130 is good money for a 20GB. So £145 including postage is more than fair, especially if you'll be getting a few games for free too.

You'll be able to connect to the UK PSN without any problems. Just remember that this model doesn't support Wi-Fi (although from what I gather you can mod it with a Wi-Fi board from eBay). The trade-off is that these units are totally black. The best looking fat PS3 by far IMO.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Ah i had no idea that these did not have wifi, that would have to be a no go for me thought all PS3 consoles had inbuilt wifi.

Think i need to do some reading up on these a bit more.

Just looking for a cheap way to play Blur, i will not go near a 360 due to my continued problems with them.

Comment

Working...
            X