No announcement yet.

DJ Hero 2 party pack ?40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would order but is there realy any point you just know it will be cancelled it has to be a mistake.

Comment

I've put in a cheeky order, let's see what happens. I posted the L4D2 thread, so am fully aware of where this is going

Comment

At least you can all look forward to receiving your £1 voucher by way of compensation.

Comment

Ordered. If I'm totally honest I don't really want the game even at that price but I expect it to be cancelled and when they cancelled my L4D2 order I got a £3 off code so I'll happily take that again If they do honour it then I'll happily give the game a try for £40 as I generally enjoy any music game.

Comment

£3?! I was only given one for a quid.

God bless you Tesco, you really are a shower

Comment

I'm pretty sure I got £3. I remember buying The Hangover DVD for £6.99 instead of £9.99 when it came out

Comment

Just says 'DJ Hero 2 Software' in the 360 link.

Comment

Ha. They changed it.

Comment

My order summary still says Dual Deck Party Pack but the order says Game.

Let's see what they do

Comment

I'm a little concerned about this - as Mr. Ono says - the order summary on mine also says 'DJ Hero 2 Party Pack (Double Deck) [Game]' but when I click on the order it says 'DJ Hero 2 Software'.

I'm pretty sure legally if we order something then they take our money and send us something else they've done a pretty dodgy thing. I wonder how Tesco are going to deal with this.

I really hope somehow we end up with the dual decks

Comment

lets face its we all knew it was a big pricing error theres no way they will honour it, just hope you dont get the game sent on its own which is what you have now ordered

Comment

Well, my order email confirmation says
                          DJ Hero 2 Party Pack (Double Deck)
                          Which is what I'll be going on... But yeah, this is going no where isn't it

Comment

If they send the game on it's own, might that stuff them up completely? I'm trying to remember my days studying contract law (offer, condition and acceptance) but isn't them sending something in the post acceptance of the contract?

If they send the wrong item, then it might be too bad on them and we might be fully within our rights to demand the right item (i.e. the party pack).

Might be a struggle to win that argument though.

Comment

I dont think law comes into it with Tesco. Last time, for L4D2... they had mis-priced it at £15... they even took the money, before putting the money back into peoples accounts and cancelling the order.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
                                I dont think law comes into it with Tesco. Last time, for L4D2... they had mis-priced it at ?15... they even took the money, before putting the money back into peoples accounts and cancelling the order.
                                That is technically illegal - as they've sold you a product (at the point of taking your money) giving you the money back and cancelling the order is a bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X