User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by smouty View Post
    Ooh where is Hello Kitty Roller Rescue
    Disneys Extreme Skater or
    Scooby Doo
    I'm sure I can dig up some more must haves
    Hello kitty is JP & PAL methinks, Extreme skater & Scooby I have down as PAL & USA? I'l delve deeper into the internetz and see I found any other WIKI type thing to be utter ****e btw, thats why I did this

Edit:
    http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...en-70-m01.html
    Last edited by ^Katsu; 08-09-2010 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Meet Kitty

I might be able to host you a wiki/blog if you think it'll be better. It would be great to see covers etc

I might be able to host you a wiki/blog if you think it'll be better. It would be great to see covers etc
    I had contemplated this but, can't afford to host atm with not working! Would be great if we can sort something like this if we can't get it done here?

Ooh where is Hello Kitty Roller Rescue
    Disneys Extreme Skater or
    Scooby Doo
    I'm sure I can dig up some more must haves
    Rent-A-Hero is pretty much a must-have, even if it won't be on any official list.

Edit: Just seen it's on the NTSC-J list. What I meant was the English version won't be on any list, although someone will probably prove me wrong on that.

Quote Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
    Rent-A-Hero is pretty much a must-have, even if it won't be on any official list.

Edit: Just seen it's on the NTSC-J list. What I meant was the English version won't be on any list, although someone will probably prove me wrong on that.
    Afaik thats a prototype at the very best, I have seen it about but not in a legit saleable form? I'l pop it in the notes mind as I had prev neglected to mention it

Quote Originally Posted by Katsujinken View Post
    Its down as a Prototype on the spreadsheet
    I can shed some light on The Red Star, it was due to be released on Xbox Live on the 360 but never was. A mate of mine did however manage to get hold of a download copy on to his hard drive.

Nice work by the way Katsujinken, looks like your the number 1 person when it comes to Xbox games.
    Last edited by S3M; 10-09-2010 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsujinken View Post
    Afaik thats a prototype at the very best, I have seen it about but not in a legit saleable form? I'l pop it in the notes mind as I had prev neglected to mention it
    No, as far as I'm aware it was never released. But it was finished, and I can attest that it is a must-have. Seriously, if you have an Xbox that's capable of playing it (and, let's be honest, an unmodded 'Box is not one that's worth owning) then I implore you to procure it by any means necessary.

Wasn't Rugby Challenge 2006 (Swordfish's follow up to World Championship Rugby) a PAL exclusive?