No announcement yet.

Tokyo Jungle [PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading the thread title I imagined a cyberpunk style game in the urban "jungle" that is Tokyo.

Comment

Originally posted by PlayStation Blog
      I am happy to announce that Tokyo Jungle will be roaring into the European PlayStation Store in 2011.
      There's a bit of a write up on the Playstation Blog which I doesn't really help when it comes to understanding the game although I do like some of the screenshots.

There's a few gameplay videos out now also, I love the collage style graphics that they've used.

Comment

What happened to this? Wikipedia says a Winter 2010 release, while the above post of JP's links to a dead page on the Sony blog. Why would they pull their own news story?

Has the game been canned?

Comment

June 7th Release for Japan people, a EU version has been announced but no date has been given yet on that one.
          STILL cannot wait even though they have changed things a bit since TGS demo apparently.

Comment

New trailer...

Comment

Looks utterly appalling.

Comment

Looks charming to me. One man's plopsy is another man's busty babe.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                  Looks utterly appalling.

What?

Looks like a madcap version of Cubivore, except with realistic graphics. Looks ****ing excellent to me. Something original and unusual. Something, you know, new. I'm so sick of modern FPS and cover shooters, like Call for Warfare: Modern Duty IV, something mental and bat**** is just what the palate needs.

I wish more console devs were taking risks with something unusual. Normally you have to go to the PC indie scene, but stuff like this, Journey, and other off-the-track games give me hope.

Best game of Japan this year? Hopefully!

Comment

Balls. Looks like Rise of the Robots and/or Clayfighters, clumsily re-skinned with animals. Hope y'all enjoy it, though.

Comment

Have some joy in your life!

I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                        Balls. Looks like Rise of the Robots and/or Clayfighters, clumsily re-skinned with animals. Hope y'all enjoy it, though.
                        Humbug. More like Cadbury's Animals mixed with PitFighter.

Comment

Hmmmmmm, chicks fighting dinosaurs and Panda humping you say? Oh go on then.

Comment

Looks bloody insane, I'll buy it. Damn it's the same trailer!!!

Comment

Some story and MP mode gameplay footage...

Last edited by hudson; 07-05-2012, 21:05.

Comment

Loved the hyena on hyena action.

Comment

Working...
                                X