User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Im sure Dave is on Ragnarok too. Plus my mate and missus haha

Quote Originally Posted by Daragon View Post
    What happened to excalibur? Did everyone jump ship without telling me? Am I stuck on Excalibur now?
    Don't worry, we're still on Excalibur. I'm pretty sure Rep struggled logging in on Friday morning as he was looking for his character under Gungnir.

Quote Originally Posted by Daragon View Post
    All two of you?
    lol. I have RL friends playing on Rag along with others for 11. Decided that the EU side of things will fit much better for me in RL.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKirov View Post
    Sounds good matey! My missus is on Ragnarok with me too
    Cool, will catch you Sat!

Quote Originally Posted by djtickle View Post
    lol. I have RL friends playing on Rag along with others for 11. Decided that the EU side of things will fit much better for me in RL.

Cool, will catch you Sat!
    My missus and mate will probably need an invite if thats okay? Should be fun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKirov View Post
    My missus and mate will probably need an invite if thats okay? Should be fun!!!
    Sure, no probs at all.

Haha sorry about that Dara, by Gungnir I obviously meant Excalibur and was testing you, you passed, well done. Was playing ZoE 2nd Runner while posting. There's loads on Excalibur but people have changed their names.

Anyone managed to get their early access code yet? The website is still chucking out errors for me

Square put the website live, but It won't do anything yet. Apparently you'll get an email when the site will accept codes.

People are getting their codes now, the english twitter is saying the sites getting hammered sadly and thats why