X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*EXPIRED* DS Jam with the Band ?11.05 at thehut

Nintendo DS Jam with the Band is only ?11.05 at thehut!:-

*EXPIRED* Gone up to ?17.73 now

For those that dont know this is the English version of "Daigasso! Band Brothers DX":-

and so far this game has not been released in the USA

Highly recommended for those into rhythm games
    Last edited by Link83; 11-06-2010, 10:36.

amazing thanks for this, can get all my friends to buy this too now superb game
    Last edited by yesteryeargames; 10-06-2010, 09:32.

Comment

Gah! I'm trying to cut down on my purchases. I wonder if it'll get any cheaper as I really should be watching my pennies.

Comment

Originally posted by The Glider View Post
        Gah! I'm trying to cut down on my purchases. I wonder if it'll get any cheaper as I really should be watching my pennies.
        Same! But its probably going to be one of those games which will be really difficult to get hold of, i haven't seen it anywhere in the local shops next to me and it seems to be out of stock on the game website.

At that price is a steal, so i ordered one anyway. :P

Thanks for the post Link83.

Comment

Thanks Link, ordered!

Comment

Got this the other day - it's a good laugh - but watch out, it doesn't feature many Nintendo tunes anymore.. well not as many as the original Daigasso.

Comment

Glad I could help some forum members I thought it was a bit of a bargain, especially since it was only released a few weeks ago and seems to be relatively hard to find in the shops.

Originally posted by InvisibleKid View Post
              Got this the other day - it's a good laugh - but watch out, it doesn't feature many Nintendo tunes anymore.. well not as many as the original Daigasso.
              There's a track listing for Jam with the Band including download content here (Few weeks old now):-

There appears to be quite a few Nintendo themes, although possibly a few missing from Daigasso?

One thing to keep in mind is that I have read you cant delete the downloaded songs (Same as Daigasso DX) and that there are only 50 download 'slots':-
              GamesRadar+ takes you closer to the games, movies and TV you love.

So I would recommend you choose your download songs carefully.
              Last edited by Link83; 10-06-2010, 16:39.

Comment

There are loads of nintendo songs to download, most of the DX ones from nindori.

Comment

back to £17 now

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                    back to ?17 now
                    Have added *EXPIRED* to the title now

At least a few people managed to get one for that price

Comment

Working...
                    X