No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay for GBFV. Despite me just buying it on Steam.

Comment

Yakuza 7 has been amazing, I feel the game works better as an RPG. Probably my favourite game of this year.
      The English translators also did a wonderful job, it's a great localisation.

Comment

Extra is getting

Deathloop, Assassin's Creed Origins, Scott Pilgrim vs the World: The Game, Rabbids Invasion, Watch Dogs 2, Rayman Legends, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Monster Energy Supercross 5, Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX and Chicory

Chicory and Toem are two games that I've been meaning to pick up so will give them both a go.

Something terrible happened. Chicory, superstar artist and wielder of the Brush, is missing, and all the color in the land vanished with her. It's up to you, Chicory's number one fan, to pick up the Brush and fill in for her. It's a big job but you're ready for it! Probably! Chicory: A Colorful Tale is a top-down adventure game in a coloring book world where you can draw on anything. Use your painting powers to explore new places, solve puzzles, help your friends, and change the world!

Set off on a delightful expedition and use your photographic eye to uncover the mysteries of the magical TOEM in this hand-drawn adventure game. Chat with quirky characters, solve their problems by snapping neat photos, and make your way through a relaxing landscape!

Comment

October 2022 monthlies are in for the pauper tier and it's a good one this time around

Hot Wheels Unleashed (PS4/PS5)
          Injustice 2 (PS4)
          Superhot (PS4)

Available from today (October 4th if you'd not looked at a calendar recently)

[source]

Comment

Cheers Martino.

It was still listing the old games on the PS+ info page, but if you searched each game, you could download it.

I'm looking forward to trying Hot Wheels out.

Comment

Not a terrible selection. I'm looking forward to trying Hot Wheels. I think with Superhot I might keep my powder dry in hopes of an eventual PSVR2 port though (I've not played the game at all as I've wanted to play it on VR when I finally get a headset).

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                Not a terrible selection. I'm looking forward to trying Hot Wheels. I think with Superhot I might keep my powder dry in hopes of an eventual PSVR2 port though (I've not played the game at all as I've wanted to play it on VR when I finally get a headset).
                I believe this is the non-VR version of the game, which is a completely different set of levels.
                That is also 100% worth playing because Superhot is the most innovative shooter I've played in years.

Comment

Oh OK! Did not know that the levels between the VR and non-VR versions were totally different. That's very useful information, thanks - I will def check it out in that case

Comment

Yeah, to clarify, there are three Superhot games.

1. Superhot (included with PS+ in Oct 2022)
                    2. Superhot VR (separate VR-only game)
                    3. Superhot: Mind Control Delete (Standalone game)

You can buy a bundle with the various games:
                    Superhot + Superhot VR
                    Superhot + Superhot: Mind Control Delete
                    Superhot + Superhot VR + Superhot: Mind Control Delete

If you bought either Superhot game or bundle before Mind Control Delete was released, you got it for free.

The original Superhot is a brilliant game in its own right, though. Almost like a puzzle shooter - "I have three enemies attacking, I need to punch the nearest guy and catch his knife and use it to cut the gunman's bullet in half then throw it at him, catch his gun and shoot the guy in the distance..."

The VR version is brilliant but feels like a different game with the alternative levels and addition of the third dimension.
                    One one level, I was in a kitchen, behind a counter and literally leaned so far back, I had to lie down on the sofa behind me, where I spotted a pump-action shotgun hidden at floor level! Kerchak-chak!

You're in for a treat!

Comment

Nice, that's awesome, thanks for the rundown. I didn't know much about it at all but have seen so much praise for it. Hadn't even heard of Mind Control Delete.

Comment

Super.

Comment

... Hot.

Comment

PlayStation Plus Extra And Premium for October 2022

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - The Definitive Edition | PS4, PS5
                            Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition | PS4
                            Assassin's Creed Odyssey | PS4
                            Dragon Quest Builders | PS4
                            Dragon Quest Builders 2 | PS4
                            Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below | PS4
                            Dragon Quest Heroes II: Explorer's Edition | PS4
                            Inside | PS4
                            The Medium | PS5
                            Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Stiker | PS4
                            Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China | PS4
                            Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India* | PS4
                            Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia* | PS4
                            Assassin's Creed III Remastered | PS4
                            Assassin's Creed Syndicate* | PS4
                            Hohokum | PS4
                            *Available on PS4 only

PlayStation Plus Premium Classics For October 2022:

Yakuza 3 Remastered | PS4
                            Yakuza 4 Remastered | PS4
                            Yakuza 5 Remastered | PS4
                            Limbo | PS4
                            Ultra Street Fighter IV | PS3
                            Castlevania: Lords of Shadow | PS3
                            Everyday Shooter | PS3

[source]

Comment

Not bad.

Comment

Little of interest there for me. My sub is set to expire in Nov, and it's very unlikely I'll bother to renew it based on what they've added since it launched. Might have another look at what the library looks like next Summer

Comment

Working...
                                X