No announcement yet.

Android recommended games and applications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sounds like you’ve got a much more complicated setup than me, I’ve just got Google for Business and a personal Gmail so can’t speak to setup difficulties I’m afraid.

I don’t think you can download all your emails, no. There might be a setting to. But search works OK for me when it goes to the server to look for stuff.

Sorry to hear it’s not working out for you though! Sounds like you need something a bit more in depth.

Comment

It's actually quite a nice interface. I've got all my accounts set up now. I'm going with it for now. Let's see how it goes. I'm already using the outlook app on the PC so I'm feeling at home already.

Comment

Currently playing Konami's Pixel Puzzle Collection which is a Picross game based on their retro back catalogue. Themes such as Gradius, Parodius, Twinbee, Track n Field, Bomberman and Castlevania. I'm really enjoying it.

Comment

Mobirix have ported some classic arcade games to mobiles including Snow Bros, Truxton, Strikers 1945 and Zero Gunner 2.

Comment

Truxton (although I call it Tatsujin!) plays great!

Comment

Smash Hit. Nice feeling playing this. Like Rez but you chuck balls at stuff with gravity

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X