1 2.86%

6 17.14%

3 8.57%

6 17.14%

12 34.29%

1 2.86%

1 2.86%
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    played it now a few times, it looks great it handels well but I'm missing the SPEED , it all seems so slow, I really don't have the feeling I'm in some kind of frantic race, it feels more like cruising around and blowing up some stuff along the way... I'm really missing a boost button in this one ! Although drifting is better as in Blur I still think Pure was much much better to control and in Pure you had a much better sensation of speed...

Not sure if I'll be getting this day one, it's a shame as Blur also didn't really do it for me.... I was really looking forward to this one...
    Last edited by TheForce; 29-04-2010 at 08:14 PM.

I can't wait for this, just had a go again and didn't realise you could alter the route a second time on the start finish straight, first time gives you the underground carpark, 2nd time round takes you round the back of the terminals and runways. really neat.

Ignore.
    Last edited by Paulos G; 01-05-2010 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Cussing in the wrong thread

Just played this through a couple of times, and the track was different each time. Rather nice.

Seemed that once I was out in first (which seemed rather easy to do, without even activating any powerplays) there wasn't a whole deal to stop you from winning. I guess that's down to it being a demo, and probably an early stage, so no big deal.

I actually seem to be in a minority and rather liked Blur, although Im not sure how much of that was down to wanting to like Blur, if that makes sense? (I was a big PGR fan). This though... different league for me. Will definitely be picking this up near launch.

Just tried the PS3 demo and it's fun but definitely more ropey than the 360 version

Quote Originally Posted by crazytaxinext View Post
    Just tried the PS3 demo and it's fun but definitely more ropey than the 360 version
    LOL wat

They are nearly identical, in fact the Ps3 one tears less than the 360

One is PS3 the other is 360, please do point out the ropey one

Last edited by dvdmike; 06-05-2010 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dvdmike View Post
    LOL wat

They are nearly identical, in fact the Ps3 one tears less than the 360

One is PS3 the other is 360, please do point out the ropey one

No offense, but those are the same image on the same link

I tried out both demo's at the same time switching between the two and there's a definate noticeable difference in how solid the visuals are. It's another one of those 'won't bother people without having the other to compare' jobs and it' doesn't affect the play (I'm getting the PS3 version myself anyways).

Yep your right I pasted the wrong link, they real pic is there now
    One 360 one ps3

In still form the first image looks better, I think it's a lack of anti-aliasing that's causing the rougher look of the PS3 version in motion.

I have just now watched a trailer for this. Didn't know anything about it. It looks mental!!

How are all these explosives and stuff triggered?