This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
    ahaha the Grendizer one is fantastic looking! i dont think it gets much better than that tbh.

The Raideen Fade DX set is the one I'm looking forward to getting, whole thing with the mountain just looks like it will make a great display!

I actually have 3 Godzilla SOC's which I've had for a while, but i think after getting the Getter Dragon i'm gonna get many many more....lol
    I am sorely tempted to get the Grendizer one but I'm just dropping nearly ?300 on the Hot Toys Iron Man 2 MkIV Armour & War Machine figures so he'll have to wait a while if I do.

Got any links for the Raideen Fade??
    I've tried googling but cant find anything...it sounds immense.

LOL getting into this sort of thing is a slippery slippery slope as you well know

Neil

Comment

pics pics pics guys please

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
        I am sorely tempted to get the Grendizer one but I'm just dropping nearly ?300 on the Hot Toys Iron Man 2 MkIV Armour & War Machine figures so he'll have to wait a while if I do.

Got any links for the Raideen Fade??
        I've tried googling but cant find anything...it sounds immense.

LOL getting into this sort of thing is a slippery slippery slope as you well know

Neil
        Bandai,ABS,Diecast,Gokin,Japan,Magnet,PVC,Raideen,Soul of Chogokin,Yoshikazu Yasuhiko

I like the Hot toys stuff i had the Aliens and Predator stuff they put out a while back but i dunno, action figures like that just dont sit well with me for some reason, i'm loving the SOC stuff but when it comes to stuff Aliens/Pred/Marvel, i much prefer a statue.

The Mark IV and Warmachine do look fantastic though! Seen sideshows Mark IV Maquette? If I've got the money I'm having that lol

Comment

Holly crap
          That's freaking sweet.
          Loving all the little extras looks simply stunning.

I always wanted the Hicks & Vasquez Hot Toys figures but they are stupid money now.
          The Aliens & Pred stuff is awesome as well but another I'm not too interested in.

These will be my first HT figures but I'm hoping to get the DX Batman & Joker figures soon as awell.

Have you seen the Appleseed: Ex Machina ones???
          Briareos looks fantastic

I do like that Maquette but it's not that different to the HT Figure & the possability of the figure over the Maquette sold me on the figure instead.
          If I had the cash I'd have the Maquette too.

Will get pics of my other non Transformers stuff up later guys I have a large DBZ & Living Dead Doll collection plus some mecha stuff too.

Neil

Comment

Holly crap
            That's freaking sweet.
            Loving all the little extras looks simply stunning.

I always wanted the Hicks & Vasquez Hot Toys figures but they are stupid money now.
            The Aliens & Pred stuff is awesome as well but another I'm not too interested in.

These will be my first HT figures but I'm hoping to get the DX Batman & Joker figures soon as awell.

Have you seen the Appleseed: Ex Machina ones???
            Briareos looks fantastic

I do like that Maquette but it's not that different to the HT Figure & the possability of the figure over the Maquette sold me on the figure instead.
            If I had the cash I'd have the Maquette too.

Will get pics of my other non Transformers stuff up later guys I have a large DBZ & Living Dead Doll collection plus some mecha stuff too.

Neil
            I think Hottoys have come such a long way the early Aliens figures aren't a patch on what they put out now, i think they will be going back to the line eventually to do updates, i hope so anyway because like you said the prices on those original figures are insane.

Yeah the Appleseed Ex Machina ones are truly stunning, i love those Movies but i dont think i could drop ?150 on each of them.

I just prefer a fixed statue and the maquette is like HUGE, i usually only buy Bowen statues when it comes to marvel but i'm tempted with this.

Cant wait to see your stuff neil!

Comment

Oh yeah the new HT stuff is phenomenal even over the last year or so they have made huge advancements...just look at the early Dark Night Joker & the latest DX edition to see how far they have come.

I love the Appleseed stuff & hope one day to add Briareos to the collection.
              Deaunan looks great as well.

Ah I think I got confused there is a smaller Sideshow Art FX statue of the MkIV armour & I thought that was what you meant but that Maquette is truely amazing...far too big for me though.

I'll get the pics sorted tonight...there may be the odd TF pic in there I'm afraid guys as my statue collection contains some Hard Hero Busts & the odd pic will have the odd figure lurking as well...sorry in advance

Neil

Comment

I know I've posted pictures of this before but this is my favourite mecha and one that I own too.

Yamato 1/24 Scale AV-98 1st Ingram Mobile Police Patlabor The Movie

"Alphonse", pilot Noa Izumi.

Those Hot Toys figures look very nice too.

NeoDragon, great collection!

Comment

I'm sure there's a huge thread for figures, somewhere here...

Comment

My token Gundam effort.

Comment

Righto peeps there are a LOT of pictures so I've selected a few to give you an idea of the collections.

First up Living Dead Dolls...

Star Trek Figures...

Star Wars...

[img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/Soundwaves_toys/DSCF0558.jpg[/mg]

Dragonball Z...

Spidey...

Gundam...

Thats it...like I said LOADS more pics of everything & thats without the Beast Wars collection lol

Neil

Comment

Do you have any Babylon 5 figures?

Comment

I don't...I didn't actually realise they did any.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoStuey View Post
                            I know I've posted pictures of this before but this is my favourite mecha and one that I own too.

Yamato 1/24 Scale AV-98 1st Ingram Mobile Police Patlabor The Movie

"Alphonse", pilot Noa Izumi.
                            Very jealous of this one but way out of my budget

Here's a couple straight from in front of me at work (excuse the ropy iphone shots)

Shot at 2010-04-20

My best Panda-Z fig!

Shot at 2010-04-20
                            Last edited by Wil; 20-04-2010, 11:02.

Comment

I don't...I didn't actually realise they did any.
                              I'm not sure if they did, but I recently watched an episode from the second series where they installed a gift shop and Londo was holding an awesome action figure of himself. I just wondered if it was real merchandise!

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                                I'm not sure if they did, but I recently watched an episode from the second series where they installed a gift shop and Londo was holding an awesome action figure of himself. I just wondered if it was real merchandise!
                                LOL that's awesome.

I wouldn't actually have minded some B5 figures a couple of the characters were pretty damn cool & the ships were great too.

Comment

Working...
                                X