No announcement yet.

Cheap ebay prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could be wrong as I'm not a super famicom buyer, but isn't this usually a lot dearer?

Edit: oops, obviously not, even cheaper.....

I'll get my coat.
    Last edited by Colin; 17-01-2011, 21:48.

Comment

Hit-japan is pretty good. I got my DC Third Strike with spine for £11 from them.

Comment

Any JPN Game Boy fans around? It's almost fitting that this topic hasn't been posted in for years, but I thought I'd resurrect it just for this post.

NOS copies of two of the best games on the GB, ?10 each or best offer. The listing doesn't mention shelf wear or if most are straight out of a carton box. The CV games will probably get bought as an 'investment' or for resale soon enough, someone already took 6 of the other listing.

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131323685374 - Dracula Densetsu II/CV:Belmont's Revenge

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201195387245 - Nemesis II/Gradius: The Interstellar Assault

There's also Ghostbusters II, but while it's a decent licensed game it's not all that great.

Comment

Originally posted by mezzanine View Post
          Any JPN Game Boy fans around? It's almost fitting that this topic hasn't been posted in for years, but I thought I'd resurrect it just for this post.

NOS copies of two of the best games on the GB, ?10 each or best offer. The listing doesn't mention shelf wear or if most are straight out of a carton box. The CV games will probably get bought as an 'investment' or for resale soon enough, someone already took 6 of the other listing.

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131323685374 - Dracula Densetsu II/CV:Belmont's Revenge

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201195387245 - Nemesis II/Gradius: The Interstellar Assault

There's also Ghostbusters II, but while it's a decent licensed game it's not all that great.
          I could kiss you right now! Been after those two for a good price for a while - pretty sure I have a wanted thread open already with both in, and my last post in another eBay thread was in relation to seller woes when the copy of CV2 I bought came cart only. So yes, much appreciated, and straight into the cart they go.

Comment

Working...
          X