Test Drive Unlimited 2 [PC/PS3/360]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Test Drive Unlimited 2 [PC/PS3/360]

I honestly couldn't be more excited about this announcement. The first TDU was, and still is, one of my favourite games of recent times.

Announced for PC, PS3 and 360 this time, but no release date as of yet.

They've announced that the offline and online worlds will be merged. Not sure what this means, but it sounds a tad like Burnout Paradise's way of doing things? Who knows eh.

Splendid news. I had a lot of fun with the first game just cruising about with friends.

Comment

Excellent news, still one of my favourite online 360 games despite the poor handling.

Comment

Great News. Suprised its taken this long for a sequal tbh. More of the same please!

Comment

My Son will be delighted. Even more delighted as he chose a PS3 over an Xbox and was concerned that any sequel would be XBox only (similar problem I had when forsaking Halo for Metal gear Solid a few years ago!).

Comment

I had a soft spot for the last one too - it was one of those games where it all came together to be a lot of fun.

Looking forward to see what they're going to do with this one.

Comment

Quality, wondered what happened to this, there was a screenshot leaked last year. Seems like it has been in development a long time.

Never did finish the first or raced around the island.

Comment

A sequel TDU is in my top 3 most wanted sequels, well chuffed.

Just need Blast Corps and Pilotwings sequels to come out now.

Comment

Excellent news. I still go back to the original every now for a casual drive around the island and end up getting sucked in for hours.

Comment

Enjoyed the first a lot, especially when we played it in surround sound with 4 nightclub speakers!

Comment

Played the 360 version on a friends machine and didn't take to it which surprised me, got the PSP version and thought it was tops.

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

Comment

First one is still the best online open world racer imo, really looking forward to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                          Splendid news. I had a lot of fun with the first game just cruising about with friends.
                          I just seem to remember you driving people off the road.

Comment

Get your glow sticks ready, we're off to Ibiza!

Comment

There is a two page preview in the new Edge issue (214).

Was instantly put off by the phrases "heavy emphasis on DLC" and "Eden has massive plans for (DLC)" put my back up instantly. If its just extra cars then fine (apparently Bikes will be DLC only), but if its aspects of the map or locations etc, then they can do one! I will give it a miss.

Time will tell.

Comment

Working...
                              X