Ghostbusters 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghostbusters 3

Was sure there was a thread about this but searching returned zip.

It's pretty much confirmed now. All of the original cast are going to be in it, including Rick Moranis (who will come out of retirement for it). Bill Murray will be in it but

he's going to be a ghost

. It will apparently involve the ghostbusters passing the torch to a new generation of ghostbusters (*sigh*).

Never quite got the hate for Ghostbusters 2. It's not up to the original but it's still an enjoyable film ('He is VIGO! You are like the buzzing of flies to him!'). Also thought Evolution was a fun throwaway monster movie that deserved more credit.

Interesting fact I didn't know - spoilers show up when you hover over the thread on the main forum page ><

Comment

To be honest the spoiler will be impossible to avoid. It'll no doubt be on every trailer in every ad break for a month or two.

Comment

Huge Ghostbusters fan, but passing the torch to a new generation sounds uber lame. Fingers crossed it's a return for Bobby Brown as well on soundtrack duties

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
          Interesting fact I didn't know - spoilers show up when you hover over the thread on the main forum page ><
          And they show up if you search for a word that is spoilered. It pops up in RED amongst the spoiler tag........ Double ><><

But to get back on topic regarding the fact that bill Murray

is going to be a ghost

they should tag it onto the

Zombie Land Angle, as that was an awesome, fan service moment

I absolutely adored Ghostbuster 2, and I prefer it to the first one, as I was still relatively young when the first movie came out but old enough to appreciate the second one. Rick Morranis coming out of retirement is awesome! Good ole Ernie Hudson coming back to represent....... I have a feewing Sigorney BEAVER on here will be happy

Comment

Is there a better looking 60yr old than Sigorney Weaver?

Comment

Originally posted by neil2k View Post
              Huge Ghostbusters fan, but passing the torch to a new generation sounds uber lame. Fingers crossed it's a return for Bobby Brown as well on soundtrack duties
              HIGH FIVE for the Bobby Brown mention! One of the best tracks back in the day that still stands the test of time..........

Remember! 'there is always room for jello......'

Comment

Originally posted by mr_sockochris View Post
                Is there a better looking 60yr old than Sigorney Weaver?

She's 50 but still...

Comment

**** Off Tilly is 50!

She's so hot just her voice on Family Guy gives me wood

Comment

Nice funbags, there.

I'm just hoping that Seth Rogen isn't in this one, nor has Judd Apatow got a hand in it.

Comment

Tits.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                        Nice funbags, there.

I'm just hoping that Seth Rogen isn't in this one, nor has Judd Apatow got a hand in it.
                        Comedy's pretty subjective, but I think we can all agree that based on Stepbrothers, Funny People and Pineapple Express, Rogan and Apatow are the natural heirs of Ackroyd and Murray.

EDIT - Hmm. That might read like trolling. I am being sincere actually. Great jokes, very much of their time, and with a bit of heart. That said, I can't see Rogan or Ferrall smoking tabs to the extent Ackroyd and Murray did in Ghostbusters.
                        Last edited by Fireproofradiator; 09-02-2010, 19:55.

Comment

Originally posted by neil2k View Post
                          Huge Ghostbusters fan, but passing the torch to a new generation sounds uber lame.
                          Why? Let's be realistic and take off the nostalgia specs for a minute. The original cast are getting on now. We don't want a repeat of the new Rambo and Indiana Jones movies, do we?

Comment

Yes, in one respect. I thought Rambo was great!

Comment

I know what you're saying and I'm all for progress but in this instance I feel as though the original cast would be more than capable of one last hurrah, they're not that old.
                              I could maybe handle Will Ferrell in this but if I see Vince Vaughn linked I'm running for the hills!

Comment

Working...
                              X