No announcement yet.

Ghostbusters 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?To be ignorant of what happened before you were born is to be ever a child. For what is man's lifetime unless the memory of past events is woven with those of earlier times??
    Marcus Tullius Cicero (Ancient Roman Lawyer, Writer, Scholar, Orator and Statesman, 106 BC-43 BC)

I hate it when people use the excuse of "It's before I was born" or "I'm too young to know about that".

You've heard of The Beatles, Elvis and the Rolling Stones?
    You've heard of Star Wars?
    You've heard of Hitler, Genghis Khan and Queen Victoria?

Idiots.

Comment

I agree to an extent, but what about someone younger asking me if I've seen a recent Hollywood film, tv show, or whatever? Some people might say, 'I'm too old for that', but with me it's usually because I just don't care any more. edit- Robert DJ instead of Bill Murray... *shudders. I used to like him a long time ago but can't stand him anymore, not knocking his fans though, but he isn't really like Murray in any way.
      Last edited by monel; 01-03-2012, 09:23.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        You've heard of The Beatles, Elvis and the Rolling Stones?
        You've heard of Star Wars?
        You've heard of Hitler, Genghis Khan and Queen Victoria?
        Kids today probably don't know any of those. Being a shallow, ignorant moron is "in".

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
          Kids today probably don't know any of those. Being a shallow, ignorant moron is "in".
          I agree.

I also think we need to lock this thread and stop thinking about Ghostbusters 3.

Robert Downey Jr.? Ryan Reynolds?

Let's just leave it alone.

Comment

Ha ha ha!

Cut to exterior shot of a haunted Empire State Building coming to life and rampaging through Central Park
            Robert Downey Jr. : "We need to smug the slime outta that thing!"
            Ryan Reynolds: "Yeah, I'm gonna take it down - with my shirt off!"

Comment

He's just given me my Aliens DVD back because he says he's never going to watch it.
              Twat.

All this rebooting malarkey works better when it's an older film or less well-known, such as The Fly or The Thing.
              If they ever remake The Fly it will be ****e, and no where near as striking as the original.

-------------------------------------------------------

Ryan Reynolds?
              Last edited by dataDave; 01-03-2012, 09:53.

Comment

No Downey Jr isnt like murray, neither is vince vaughan or ryan reynolds...

But who is?

IMO these are about the only well known actors in this day and age who could pull off the character of venkman to any extent.

Arrogant, dry and charming is what makes the character. Well no bill murray actually.

They will probably cast lady gaga as gozer.
                Last edited by PaTaito; 01-03-2012, 09:56.

Comment

I meant as in the Vincent Price original being remade with Jeff Goldblum was a great update.

I know what you're saying though

Comment

PaTaito, I agree, there isn't really a younger actor who is much like Bill Murray. When I'm having a bad day, every year or so I watch The Man Who Knew Too Little, and no matter how bad a mood I'm in it makes me laugh.

Comment

It's never happen but up and coming relatively unknown comedians would probably be the best way.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
                        PaTaito, I agree, there isn't really a younger actor who is much like Bill Murray. When I'm having a bad day, every year or so I watch The Man Who Knew Too Little, and no matter how bad a mood I'm in it makes me laugh.
                        Yeah What about bob? always does that for me.

As for the hating on RDJ i get why some dont seem to like the guy, but he's by far the closest thing in hollywood to murray in terms of character....albeit still nothing by comparison.

Althought if the qoute on IMDB it true, then the fact that venkman and dana's son is to be a ghostbuster mean that RDJ would be too old anyways.
                        Last edited by PaTaito; 01-03-2012, 10:11.

Comment

The Kidd here What do you know? Bill Murray is talking about GHOSTBUSTERS 3 again. Appearing on LATE SHOW WITH DAVID LETTERMAN, Murray was being asked by Dave about some of his experiences on the various films he's made throughout his...

Bill Murray briefly discusses Ghostbusters 3 again

Comment

Donald Glover can be the Winston one

Comment

The Kidd here Thanks for playing, Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky. There are some lovely parting gifts waiting for you, but a new perspective is being brought in to try to bring GHOSTBUSTERS 3 closer to actually happening. Dan Aykroyd...

Dan Aykroyd says new writing staff have been brought in to try and make the film work

Comment

The Kidd here It was just last week that Dan Aykoyd confirmed that the team of Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky were out of trying to bring together GHOSTBUSTERS 3 in script form and that the potential sequel was regrouping with a new...

And the new writer? Etan Cohen. Cohen's previous work includes Tropic Thunder, Beavis & Butthead, King of the Hill and Men in Black 3

Comment

Working...
                                X