Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought my modded MD2. Quick payment and friendly comms. Thanks

Comment

Bought a Jaguar off Jamie. All excellent! Thanks man.

Comment

Brought the Wii U premium pack from Jamie, great to deal with. Great communication & quick delivery. Cheers mate.

Comment

I got a free Bang and Olufsen CRT TV from Jamie. Cracking item in great condition. And on top of all of that he kept it aside for me for almost six months until I managed to get down to collect it.
          Top bloke. Thanks again.

Comment

Bought NiGHTS off Jamie and it just turned up, snugly packaged in lovely condition.

Perfect

Comment

I sold some Blu Ray's to Jamie. Good comms, quick payment AAA+++

Comment

Always good to deal with Jamie. This time he sold me a couple of Dreamcast games I was after and they arrived in great condition and well packaged, couldn't ask for more really. Cheers mate.

Comment

As usual, prompt payment. Always a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

I sold some 3ds games to Jamie good coms and a smooth transaction thanks

Comment

Jamie sold me a brand new HRAP3. Perfect as ever, the stick has been modded straight out the box. I suppose I don't need to ask what kind of amp you bought now.

Thanks again mate.

Comment

Bought Herzog Zwei for the MD, game arrived within two days and well packaged. Thanks.

Comment

Got some mega drive games of jamie. Great price, great condition and fast delivery. Can't say better than that

Comment

Bought a boxed Turbo Duo off this fine gentleman. Transaction was smooth. Everything was well packed and arrived in a timely manner. Thanks again... ^^

Comment

Bought Sonic 3 from Jamie. Item is in lovely condition and was sent out quickly. Thanks again.

Comment

Bought Strider (NTSC-J Mega Drive version) from the Big J, the game was exceptionally good condition and well packaged.

Comment

Working...
                                X