User Tag List

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: speedlolita

Oliver sold me Tatsunoko vs. Capcom in mint condition and very cheap, top bloke , good comms , have no worries trading with him.

Bought a Blue DS and it came really quickly and was in better than described condition. Great seller.

Bought a JPN saturn from Oliver, which came well packaged and in good time. Great guy to deal with.

Thanks.

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I3th Racing PSN ID: Mr_Karate
    Swift payment from Oliver for an Xbox 360 VGA cable.

Kept you waiting, huh?

Am back again to deal with Oliver and brought Super Street Fighter IV CE from him. What a top bloke for extra care and attention in taking pictures and taking uber care in secure packaging....and the usual top comms......A real credit to this forum...Until next time mate!

Sold me a sega saturn, as described and prompt friendly comms. Thanks again.

Bought my Namco arcade stick, a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

Met up with Speedlolita in London to exchange money for my Samsung TV. Very smooth as usual despite a possible problem with the HDMI input that I / we have yet to fix.

Regardless of that SL was an impeccable trader and would happily deal with again.

I brought a couple of NTSC-JP 360 Games from Oliver and as usual the deal was smooth as silk...top comms, top postage and packaging and top bloke....A pleasure mate

Brought a PSone from me.

Instant payment, friendly communication throughout. Could not have gone more easier.

Many thanks for a hassle free trade!