User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: speedlolita

Brought Espaluga II from good old Oliver and what can I say.....Great comms throughout the deal, very thorough with his descriptions and pictures of the item and he packages the item with TLC..... A top trade with a top bloke. Many thanks dude!

I echo Zuby's praise! Oliver is a great guy to deal with! Great packaging, acurate item description and fast delivery! Thanks pal! Really happy with the DS! It's really helping this half blind nerd

Great guy to deal with. NMH for the Wii turned up in super quick time!

Took Silpheed PS2 NTSC-J off me. Great comms, smooth payment, great trading. Rock 'n' roll.

bought a few books from me,paid instantly with no hassle

Bought some gubbins from speedlolita which came very quickly. Top comms throughout and I believe he also likes IIDX, what else is there to say?

Cheers

I bought a few games from Speedlolita. Very quick replies and lighting fast delivery. Highly recommended trader. Thank you.

Sold speedlolita P3FES, excellent comms and hassle free. spot on

Sold him my Hitachi HD camcorder, great comms received throughout, all the right questions asked about the spec and card capacity etc. He also let me know that it arrived safely and was up and running.

Would be happy to trade again!

Thanks

Stuart

Bought Darius Gaiden from speedlolita and it arrived the next day in as minty a condition as he said. Excellent trade from a top trader.