Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha! Video game rules are brilliant!

Comment

Yeah. In skyrim the guards attack you with the same ferocious brutality for stealing a sweetroll as killing a man.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          The one that really had me laughing and crying was in Fallout 3 and New Vegas. If you brutally slaughtered an enemy in front of people they would be very happy but if you stole a thing from the his house, they'd call you a thief and sometimes attack you.
          Wastelander: "Thank you for single-handedly saving my daughter from that slave trader, protecting us from the gangs of mutants that were killing and robbing us daily, fixing our water purifier to grow our crops again and obliterating that giant supermutant! We're forever grateful to you and will never forget your generosity."

Picks up NUka-Cola bottle to restore HP

Wastelander:
          "Hey! What are you doing?!"

Whole town draws weapons and starts shooting you

Comment

I've mentioned before that in GTA San Andreas I caned over to defend my territory from a rival gang.
            About six of 'em in a car shooting uzis at my peeps.
            Total carnage.

A policeman saunters in front of them, completely oblivious to the guns right next to him.

I shoot ONE SHOT and he goes nuts at me and the police piled in.

Comment

Hey, remember that time Bethesda withheld the bonus to Obsidian for Fallout New Vegas because its metacritic score was 1% lower than they wanted? Good times

Comment

I’ve not played it but did they sort out the shockingly bad frame rate ?

Comment

There must be pretty much no reason at all to play this.

Comment

'...scrap the f###king game and make a public apology to gamers'.

Lol at that ending to the WAB YouTube video.

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
                      I’ve not played it but did they sort out the shockingly bad frame rate ?
                      Apparently not, no. Not even another 47GB patch could fix it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09nYeO1lQiQ

Comment

It's not really a patch on consoles though, is it? It's essentially the whole game being re-downloaded which they talk about in that DF Video. Semantics I know but again it's really sloppy even if patching on consoles can be a mess for other games.

Comment

I wouldn't describe it as a patch - that's Bethesda's words.

Comment

This apparently has been a complete cluster****. Jim Sterling summed it up as "a bad idea executed badly".

Comment

I think they've spent more money on marketing than everything else combined. It's everywhere.

Comment

Not played it, but everything I see makes this game look like a giant train wreck. Doesn't even look like it will be worth playing a year from now, when they actually finished the game. This looks like a Beta version at best.

Comment

Working...
                                X