No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah pretty much, it's all your fault Colin ha!

There is about 15 more to come then that's me for a wee while

Just found out that tecmo did a 'hit parade' for the PS2 but rygar isnt included so no dice, shame the Xbox arcade classics does have it
    Last edited by buster_broon; 04-03-2016, 19:58.

Comment

Any reason for NTSC-J Final Fantasy VII? Unless, of course, you can read Japanese.

Nice get on the MGS too. Haven't seen a well priced, Japanese (not Asia) original release on eBay in the year or so I've casually been looking.

Comment

No Geppy x, just shameful.

Comment

That one fetches a pretty penny now!

Comment

It's worth the cash, it's a masterpiece from it's fully sung soundtrack to the zany commercial breaks to the multiple endings and extra modes that unlock when you complete it. Also the fact that for a shootemup it's long as hell as it's over 4 discs of glorious 70's robot madness hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
              Any reason for NTSC-J Final Fantasy VII? Unless, of course, you can read Japanese.

Nice get on the MGS too. Haven't seen a well priced, Japanese (not Asia) original release on eBay in the year or so I've casually been looking.
              Its probably the game I've put most time into and a bit of nostalgia being honest but it ties in with the all soft catalogue I bought which has all materia saves for FF7 - can watch knights of the round all night, if I wanted too and fight the main monsters

MGS was bought from Genki for ?8 I think, biohazard I can do just the painting puzzle is a struggle if I remember rightly (if you can't read Japanese)

As for Geppy X, I've owned it and in my opinion it's not worth the money so unless I find it for less than ?20 it won't be added to the collection so I doubt I will own it again

Not including harmful park I think I've spent around ?800 on 65 games which ain't too shabby considering that includes the postage and a couple have been quite expensive but reasonable compared with eBay

Found out that hit-Japan quite happily takes any sensible offers on his stuff, in the hunt was advertised at $60 which is relatively high so I offered $28 and he accepted, the all soft catalogue was $60 and I got it for $30 which is by far the cheapest I've paid for it (my 3rd copy)

Will slow down after the next 15 or so arrive mainly because I won't have anything to sell and a PayPal balance burning a hole in my pocket

Comment

Harmful Park = Gateway drug.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                  Harmful Park = Gateway drug.
                  Ain't called Harmful for nothing

Comment

Almost got everything I want for the SNES now, just one or two more games and I'm done.

Comment

Jesus Buster!!

Thats some serious buying
                      Very jealous...some real beauties in that lot, congrats on picking them up

Neil

Comment

Irem t-shirt from 1cc shirts, cool as. Slightly upset I missed the Hudson one!

Comment

I've wanted this for a long time, played through it again last year on Wii VC and loved it

Comment

Don't buy many retro games these days as I am full everdrive across my systems, but managed to get Razion AES at a decent price as you can't download the rom for it. Had wanted to play it for a while as I liked the look of it but was a bit nervy buying as I had hated other NGDev team games I'd played, but I have to say I've really enjoyed it.

Also dusted down my PS3 recently, so getting RR7 again was a must, nice wee £2 eBay bargain!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                              nice wee £2 eBay bargain!
                              Bargain of the century. It's such a majestic game.

Comment

An awesome gscartlite scart splitter and a minty hucard.

I'll add some more pics in the gaming set up thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X