Best place for retro cables?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best place for retro cables?

Specifically for a super famicom, but is there a go to place for this stuff?

Cheers.

Taking Retro Gaming to the Next Level! Analogue RGB SCART, Analogue component YPbPr and Analogue RGB to HDMI cables. Company No. 10501016. VAT No. 256 6459 70. RGC Retro gaming cables located in Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire, England. We manufacture RGB SCART / Péritel cables for classic gaming. Available for the following platforms Sega Genesis, Sega Mega Drive, Sega 32X, Sega Saturn, Sega Master System, Nintendo N64, Super Nintendo Entertainment System, NES, SNES Super Famicom, Atari Jaguar, Atari ST, Commodore C64, Acorn BBC Micro, SNK Neo Geo, Sinclair +2a, Amstrad CPC 464, Dragon 64, Epoc super cassette vision, playstation 1, PS2, PS3, PSX & XBOX original, HDMI converter information. We Ship internationally to most destinations including North America, Europe, Australia and South America.

I just replaced my super famicom cable with one from these. It’s a nice clean picture with much less sound buzz than the old one.

Comment

Yeah, I just got the shielded SFC one before Christmas. Peerless. The difference is staggering. Pin sharp. Well worth the money and there never will be any need to upgrade.

Last edited by dataDave; 14-01-2018, 18:50.

Comment

Thanks chaps. Is that the packapunch version [MENTION=1482]dataDave[/MENTION]?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
          Thanks chaps. Is that the packapunch version [MENTION=1482]dataDave[/MENTION]?
          That's right.

Comment

Working...
          X