Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paris

Have we got any forumites in Paris? If so do we know if they are ok?

Facebook was cool for this. It had my friends in the area and they could mark themselves as safe. Obviously a bit worrying about those that don't check facebook while they are asleep, but still... nice feature.

On the minus side, facebook is also awash with dimwits blaming it on immigration rather than nutters with guns and mentors with twisted understanding of religious texts.... Sigh.

Comment

Yeah, a lot of people seem to miss that these are the very people the refugees were trying to escape from.

Comment

I hate how this is being hijacked already by people going ' this isn't the fault of refugees ' - not aimed at you dogg thang just what I keep seeing on facebook.

This is and always has been an islamic problem and we've stepped our foot in it. The reform needed has to come from within their own religion. East and west don't mix, and will continue not to unless both drop all the religious ****e - it's unfounded brainwashing for the hopeless.

Comment

Agreed. It's like the crusades all over again. It should be illegal to publish religious books without making the first sentence: "If you kill any human in the name of your god, you will go straight to hell". Or something.

Comment

You just need to store everyone's web surfing data for a year, then you can stop them before they even start

Comment

I guess you'll see an end to "this isn't the fault of refugees" posts when people stop using a terrorist attack to bypass basic human empathy and blame victims.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                I hate how this is being hijacked already by people going ' this isn't the fault of refugees ' - not aimed at you dogg thang just what I keep seeing on facebook.

This is and always has been an islamic problem and we've stepped our foot in it. The reform needed has to come from within their own religion. East and west don't mix, and will continue not to unless both drop all the religious ****e - it's unfounded brainwashing for the hopeless.
                I dunno, man. Aren't you the guy who hates people from Eastern Europe for sod all reason? It's a bit difficult to listen to your opinion on politics and religion in the middle east being incompatible with the west when you can't even accept people from Europe who would "share" your religion or lack thereof.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                  I dunno, man. Aren't you the guy who hates people from Eastern Europe for sod all reason? It's a bit difficult to listen to your opinion on politics and religion in the middle east being incompatible with the west when you can't even accept people from Europe who would "share" your religion or lack thereof.
                  You've said this twice now. No I'm not I think you have me confused with the other kit possibly?

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    You've said this twice now. No I'm not I think you have me confused with the other kit possibly?
                    It was a rhetorical question mate, I knew you were the guy really.

Comment

Pull up the quote (which was never made) or apologise please. I've never said I hate eastern europeans.

If you don't I'll keep bringing up an imaginary thing you said and posting it in threads.

Comment

Bring back Blair for war on terror 3.0

Comment

It's great that they declared a war on terror. It has really helped put a stop to the terrorism. Wait, no.... It increased 5X since then (till end of 2014)

".....Washington having spent $4.4tn (?2.8tn) on the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and operations elsewhere"

Yes "tn"
                          Last edited by charlesr; 14-11-2015, 18:23.

Comment

To answer the original question though, I don't think any of the regular members live in Paris.

Comment

Right, you lot. This is a volatile topic and I want you all to think carefully before you post, please.

Comment

Working...
                              X