Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5x three month free Lovefilm codes. You'll need to use my referral link for the third free month. PM for details.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
      or it goes in the skip at the end of the week.
      Argh man, keep that info to yourself.

Comment

About 30 issues of 3D world magazine with cover disks - collection from birmingham.

Comment

Anyone want a Lindy USB KVM switch with audio? I'm on dvi now, so don't need it.

Like this one:
          At LINDY Electronics, you’ll find an excellent selection of USB and Firewire products. Visit the department and spend over £75 for free UK delivery!

Comment

Actually, yes please, I'd find that really useful, Chaz!

Comment

Smart. PM me your address so I can send you some poo in a box it to you

Comment

Sony Trinitron 29" CRT TV (4:3) in good working order with remote. Silver colour casing which has some signs of wear. Perfect for retro gaming, the RGB input can produce a lovely image.

Free for collection from Stourbridge in the West Midlands, DY9 postcode.

Advertised elsewhere.

Comment

moved to correct place
                  Last edited by Lebowski; 19-03-2014, 14:19.

Comment

Before I bin them,

Laptop memory stick, 1GB-1333 DDR3 gone

Crucial PC memory sticks, 512MB, DDR, 333 and 256MB, DDR, 400. binned
                    Last edited by VR46; 12-05-2014, 21:41.

Comment

Hiya

Anyone want a sony hi8 video camera. All working,, with charging leads and video out leads. Cover the postage or collect. Pm me for more details.

Comment

Originally posted by concretesnail View Post
                        Hiya

Anyone want a sony hi8 video camera. All working,, with charging leads and video out leads. Cover the postage or collect. Pm me for more details.
                        gone to 112. sorry i cant seem to find the edit function on my post

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
                          Before I bin them,

Laptop memory stick, 1GB-1333 DDR3 gone

Crucial PC memory sticks, 512MB, DDR, 333 and 256MB, DDR, 400. binned
                          OMG dave.

Comment

As below, free code for Statham film London on PSN, first to PM wins, assuming someone PM's
                            You must be in UK to redeem.

Redeem your exclusive voucher code and watch London for no extra cost

You recently made a purchase on PlayStation Store, and to say thank you, we’d like to offer you a movie download on us. Simply redeem the voucher code shown below to begin watching London at no extra cost. Grab some popcorn, and let PlayStation treat you to a movie.
                            GONE
                            Last edited by VR46; 15-07-2014, 16:29.

Comment

Playstation Home tat, I spoil you all I know!

Get a male and female 8-bit outfit and a Bouncy Gnome for free by redeeming this voucher code at PlayStation?Store.
                              Redemption code 2A6G-HKN3-P2PJ

Comment

Ive got a couple of 29inch Sony Trinitrons, one black and one silver, if anyone wants one.

Comment

Working...
                                X