No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah with credit card they email you, you have to click a link and confirm payment. Agreed it is a pain. Especially as they say they don't normally honour cancellations anyway. Seems like they might as well just take the money.

Comment

My Project X Zone turned up today - I might translate some stuff on my site tomorrow morning if I get chance..
      It is a really gorgeous game. I love my LL

Comment

Comment

bought a few nice fighters for ps2 in the past month-ish

The Rumble Fish ?15
          The Last Blade Collection ?12.50
          Melty Blood Act Cadenza ?12.99

all awesome

Comment

Ah cool. That reminds me - I need to put the Doujin Fighters feature and Melty Blood review up. I'll do those next.

Comment

Christmas present 1 of 2 arrived today.

Comment

I still have to understand why I've bought this one.

Comment

What's the name of that?

Need something for Kinect.

Comment

Love Training, Kinect is required. It's a mix between a dance game and a dating simulator; there are three editions: one came out in September (I think), this one came out in November and the last one is January or February 2013. Different girls for each version, don't know what else changes.

Comment

So you can date quadruplets, but with different hair colours?

Comment

Christmas present 2/2...which i was accidentally playing last night...
                        Last edited by kryss; 05-12-2012, 11:32.

Comment

Post your impressions bud. Otherwise my first play will turn into a personal blog on the game. Which reminds me, I need to update it...

Comment

Re: Post every time you import anything

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                            Need something for Kinect.
                            A refund?

Sorry. I'm waiting in a jewellers and bored, although they have made me a coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryss View Post

Christmas present 2/2...which i was accidentally playing last night...
                              Amazing isn't it? Just finished it on PS3 and am completely in love!

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post

I still have to understand why I've bought this one.
                                It's still the one game that has me considering Kinect!

Comment

Working...
                                X