Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some more tweaking done, pretty much settled on the console positions, rewired having discovered the rgb cable for the megadrive was borked, so had to replace that, so took the opportunity to tinker around.

No room for the AES, so that will defo be going as pretty happy with the xbox emulation for the few games i like, as for the PS4 pro decided to have that as a floater, currently in the bedroom, but going to sneak it into the living room as i have a 4k tv there.

Just some cabling to hide from the TV, going to make a cover, hopefully i can locate some of the spare wallpaper from the garage, so it blends into the wall.

And the CRT has now got a place.

Comment

Well I finally got around to building the telly stand and unboxing everything and setting it up.

Just need to get all the wires tidied away before my OCD goes off the scale...

Last edited by _SD_; 10-02-2018, 18:13.

Comment

i like that stick a lot, didn't realise they came in white.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
          i like that stick a lot, didn't realise they came in white.
          I really want a PC Engine stick like the one you have. Point me in the right direction?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
            I really want a PC Engine stick like the one you have. Point me in the right direction?
            Which one?

Comment

Which one?
              You had this really smart little white one. I can't remember when you posted a pic - probably lost in the great crash of 2017.

Comment

This one?

Comment

Man the PCE is still one of the most beautiful designs ever. Just look at it. Sheer awesomeness.

Comment

This one?

For some reason I remembered it being smaller, but that is LOVELY!

Comment

Cool stick, never seen that design before. This is the one I’ve seen the most often:

Comment

Think that's a custom stick by Colin or someone else. Looks like a mashup of a NeoGeo stick for PS2 and a Megadrive Power Stick.

Comment

I can’t remember who manufactured that stick, it was some Chinese knock off mob, but it was pretty great. It was dual PCE/MD, hence the three buttons, adjustable auto fire for each button.. I just painted it white and added the PCE logo.

Comment

Got my setup done. PS4, Switch, 360, J360, WiiU, PS2 test kit, Gamecube, soft modded Wii, Dreamcast and chipped PS1. Wii, PS2, Gamecube and PS1 look fantastic through the OSSC. Dreamcast going in through VGA. PS3 needs to be hooked up when my girlfriend has finished her Yakuza odyssey with it on the downstairs TV.

Did a plug saving solution and got a USB cable for the WiiU gamepad. Wii remote batteries charge through a USB port on my PC.

Feels so good to have everything hooked up and ready to go.

Comment

I'm sure you could squeeze another console in there if you tried

Comment

I would probably say allow a little more space to the right of the Dreamcast, as the vent is on the side there and it's currently blocked in your setup pic. For all I know you may move it during use though, in which case disregard my comment

Comment

Working...
                                X