Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone do me a favour? Can you check how much Battle Chasers: Night War is on the Switch eShop? I like the look of it but it's £30 on Amazon and I'm just checking it isn't cheaper: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Battle-Chas...372302&sr=1-53

Comment

Originally posted by Pavey View Post
      Tweaked my grey Switch, for a grand total of £15. Plus i treated myself to a new Tri Wing screwdriver.

Mine just arrived today. Good find, cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        Bad news re: port quality of Zero Gunner 2 - link
        Bollox! Was excited for this.

Regarding Labo: out 3 days before my birthday so that's made things nice and easy. Variety kit and customisation pack for me!

Comment

Ok, that joy-con case fitting went catastrophically badly. The case wasn't made to an exact enough tolerance so the + button was permanently down. Then, in taking it apart again I stripped the battery connector from the board. Successfully hard soldered it back on but then one of the ribbon cables wouldn't go back in and the dodgy soldering job (very small solder pads in my defence) fell apart. After some time doing all this I did a quick bit of maths and decided my time wasn't worth this effort and bought some neon yellow joy-cons from Amazon lol. As such there is a left joy-con for sale in my sales thread

EDIT: If anyone wants this white joy-con kit they can have it for postage costs. Will give preference to blue members.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
            Honestly, I have a sneaky suspicion Virtual Console as we know it is dead.
            Yes, it seems to have transformed into small physical boxes that you plug into the telly...

From a marketing standpoint, the Mini Classic series seem to get more media attention than the VC.

Comment

I didn't seem to have that issue with Zero Gunner 2-...I'll play some more.

Comment

I'd be so happy to just have some of the best last generation games put on switch. I seriously don't even need new titles. I wonder if an nvidia shield is the way to go...

Comment

nintendolife.com review Zero Gunner favourably, with no mention of those issues

Comment

Originally posted by KIT786 View Post
                    nintendolife.com review Zero Gunner favourably, with no mention of those issues
                    I've seen several positive reviews that make no mention of the problems either, but some are plainly positive because they've been given a free copy by Zerodiv. This Nintendolife review, on the other hand, is by Duddyroar off this forum. Wonder if he could pop in and comment?

Comment

Nintendo Switch Hombrew can run SNES, GBA, GBC, Doom Emulators and Many more

Comment

The question I have is will Zerodiv patch the issues?

I'm won't buy it otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                          The question I have is will Zerodiv patch the issues?

I'm won't buy it otherwise.
                          Some said it's unpatchable, but I'd say it's rather unfeasible due to the amount of work required, lack of original source assets (apparently), and the monetary return Zerodiv will get even if they release a perfect arcade port.

Comment

I thought it had been patched?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                              I thought it had been patched?
                              I've never played the original so doubt I would notice either way!

Comment

Online service has been revealed

Learn about the different memberships and their benefits, so you can decide how to take your Nintendo Switch gaming experience to the next level.

Online Play on Nintendo Switch
                                You'll be able to play compatible co-op and competitive games online by signing in with your Nintendo Account. Online play is free for Nintendo Account holders until our paid online service launches in September 2018.

After the free-trial period, most games will require a paid online service subscription from Nintendo in order to play online. Currently the free-trial, the paid service, and online play (for applicable modes in compatible games) is available for customers in the select countries. For the latest list of countries, please visit Customer Support.

This service is only for Nintendo Switch. It does not affect Wii U or Nintendo 3DS systems or online play.

Nintendo Switch Online app
                                The Nintendo Switch Online smart device app is designed to enhance your online experience for compatible games on the Nintendo Switch™ console.

This app will initially be compatible with the Splatoon™ 2 game. It will give you access to SplatNet 2, where you can see your online battle stats, your gear, and much more. See details here.

Invite friends and voice chat during games
                                With the app, you can send online play invitations to players on your Nintendo Switch system's friend list. The app also lets you quickly send invites via social networks and messaging services. When you're invited to a game, you'll get notified right away via a push notification on your smart device.

Once players are connected, you can use voice chat openly with friends while in the online lobby and during online play (depending on the game).

Classic Game Selection
                                Subscribers will get to download a compilation of classic titles with added online play, such as Super Mario Bros. 3, Balloon Fight and Dr. Mario.

Prices -
                                $3.99 - 1 month
                                $7.99 - 3 months
                                $19.99 - 12 months

--

The pricing is reasonable IMO, providing the classic games are included in the price.

Comment

Working...
                                X