Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
    Nice pickup with Rabi Ribi. What do you think of it? My daughter absolutely loves it along with Little Big Planet 3.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
      Nice pickup with Rabi Ribi. What do you think of it? My daughter absolutely loves it along with Little Big Planet 3.
      Haven’t found the time yet, mate. Been playing Horizon in the limited gaming time I have!

Comment

I totally <3 reading your purchase posts, [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION]!

Comment

Bought a work colleague's Switch for £200. No Mario Odyssey since it's tied to his account; currently trying out demos and looking for that Mario Rabbids game.

I was not a believer when this system was announced but last year really changed my mind.

Comment

No pics but just got some Wii games

Elebits
            Epic Mickey
            Madworld
            New Super Mario Bros. Wii
            Super Mario Galaxy
            Super Paper Mario
            Resident Evil 4

Summon Night: Twin Age (DS)

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
              currently trying out demos and looking for that Mario Rabbids game.
              The thread is unfortunately gone, but Mario + Rabbids is one highlight of the system. I was quite surprised how much I've enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                The thread is unfortunately gone, but Mario + Rabbids is one highlight of the system. I was quite surprised how much I've enjoyed it.
                I was shocked it seemed to turn out so well; really looking forward to playing it now

Comment

Thankfully they all arrived ok and without been broken in the post, now have a complete usa set of DS download station carts. Kind of tempted to get hold of some of the other demo/distro carts, there is an animal crossing relay cart that distributes the mario items to your game if you wirelessly tag the distribution cart. There is also a few dragon quest IX carts that distribute various grotto maps and a crapton of pokemon event carts although the stupid prices those go for i'll stick to the animal crossing one as it's reasonably priced.

The DS download station carts are a nice history record of what was out for the ds, not only are some of the demos different to the finished retail version but some of the carts have data to add to various retail games, rockman starforce, chocobo tales & fossil fighters been the main 3 i have spotted so far. One interesting demo is the Gauntlet one as it never made it to a retail release.

Now have them all inside this holder with enough space for 5 more demo carts if i spot anything interesting.

Comment

If you'd like a few more of those I have two in clear (exactly the same Hori ones) that I'm never going to use, just drop me your address.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                      If you'd like a few more of those I have two in clear (exactly the same Hori ones) that I'm never going to use, just drop me your address.
                      Cheers speedy, those would be gladly accepted. I'll pm you.

Comment

(poster is the 'SFC blueprint' one from the Kickstarter campaign for the book)

Comment

I've got the SNES Compedium yesterday too, can't recall the poster name though :P

Comment

Another game to the library, a true rarity in many ways as it's extremely rare that i will buy a euro region DS game but this game came out nowhere else it's both unique and fun enough that i made an exception, hell i don't even think it got a UK release as all the copies i could find are all for different euro regions but none in english however the game itself is in english weirdly enough. My version has a spanish manual, i'm not too bent up as its the typical b&w euro affair (urgh).

Maestro is one of the more obscure DS music games out there, even on release it wasn't an easy one to find. I certainly wasn't going to say no to a sealed new copy for £3.99 and free postage too. Really fun to play once you learn the song, if you move just right the song plays perfectly, a weird but nice song selection from classical to modern stuff.

Comment

I think I have that, same reason, no US version, will check to see the manual if I do tonight heh...
                              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X