History Of Capcom's Home Console Feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

History Of Capcom's Home Console Feature

Last edited by JAPJAC; 14-12-2014, 23:01.

One for sale from Italy at an extremely fair price. Join the elite.

`A system to which ownership truly measures a serious Japanese TV-game collectors worth.`
    Last edited by JAPJAC; 11-12-2014, 03:26.

Comment

I missed this thread first time around. What a wonderful bit of games history! I had no idea a CPS home converter existed! Thanks JAPJAC =)

Comment

That's a pretty definitive article on the system, so thanks!

It's always interesting to read about unusual systems and why they never took off. I can't understand Capcom's logic to make them so hard to get hold of.

However, I'll politely decline the eBay offer to play Street Fighter II for the princely sum of around ?3100!

Comment

My pleasure people.

Comment

All that money and no RGB output? Good lord.

Comment

So look I'm confused now which of these should I be buying?
              The limited edition 20th Anniversary PS4, one of the above or both?

Comment

Originally posted by JAPJAC View Post
                http://www.ebay.it/itm/CAPCOM-POWER-...item58ba4e901a

One for sale from Italy at an extremely fair price. Join the elite.

`A system to which ownership truly measures a serious Japanese TV-game collectors worth.`
                Thinking that owning something makes you elite makes you a (use your imagination).
                Last edited by Colin; 13-12-2014, 16:06. Reason: Tut, tut.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                  Thinking that owning something makes you elite makes you a (use your imagination).
                  Imagination is quite strong - you do know what the word means, right?

Personally, "douche" would be my choice of word, but hey!
                  Last edited by Colin; 13-12-2014, 16:07. Reason: Aaaaand again.

Comment

An insult is an insult. You're probably right though if we're being politically correct.

Comment

Nice to apply a touch of perspective, is all. It's only videogames at the end of the day.

Comment

Ain't that the truth.

Comment

And I'm no more a fan of the OP in this thread than you are!

Comment

Ok, no matter how 'special' anyone posting in this thread is, direct insults are not allowed as Nu-Eclipse points out. (Especially that choice of word) You're more than capable of making a point without stooping that low Speedy, edited out, please don't go that far again.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                              Ok, no matter how 'special' anyone posting in this thread is, direct insults are not allowed as Nu-Eclipse points out. (Especially that choice of word) You're more than capable of making a point without stooping that low Speedy, edited out, please don't go that far again.

Thanks.
                              **** you

Comment

Working...
                              X