X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Resident Evil Revelations w/ circle pad from Zavvi. (And the game case has the obligatory MASSIVE German blue rating logo on it - much like all Nintendo Special Editions for Europe)

Also, here's a pic of the 5 manuals it comes with (Yes 5!) all in different languages. I guess all that "paper-saving" for Mario Kart and Super Mario Land was to ensure they had enough to print all these Revelations manuals.

Comment

For the missus I can finally have mine back

Comment

Courtesy of JulioBaptista

Comment

Does the EU Revelations have the same typo as the US one (Revelaitons on the spine)? Plus does anyone know if the J-version has English language text/speech as per the demo?

Comment

No typo on the UK version.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                  Courtesy of JulioBaptista

Looks like someone isn't going to be sleeping well

Comment

Haha! Hoping it's scarier than Shinrei Camera.

Comment

The console versions are a lot more scary, if you ever get the wii version i advise making sure you have the hand strap on. My wii remote went flying a few times during that game. Bloody things come at you from through the walls & floors lol

Comment

Sounds good! Yeah no idea why I've never played any of the mainline games as I'm a huge survival horror fan. Had the second one for a good few years as well. Would love to try the Wii one but it's still going for ridiculous prices

Comment

I'd have a look on ebay, you'd be suprised at how the price is now compared to those ?70+ copies last year. Theres a few not so crazy priced auctions if you keep an eye out.
                          Last edited by importaku; 27-01-2012, 20:44.

Comment

Will do, cheers

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                              Does the EU Revelations have the same typo as the US one (Revelaitons on the spine)? Plus does anyone know if the J-version has English language text/speech as per the demo?
                              Revelations has options for both Japanese and English just like in the demo. Gonna play with the Japanese audio on my second playthrough methinks.

Comment

Was in one of my locals today and I stumbled across this for ?6 bonus, no box but yay!

Comment

Working...
                                X