Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HugoMorse

Please leave feedback here for me.

Although I am new to this forum, I have been trading for years and have feedback on most other forums including being a Silver Trader on the DVD Forums

Bought some NDS cases from this chappie, they arrived quickly and were well packaged. Cheers!

Comment

Bought some Hori Screen protectors and they arrived quickly and well packaged

cheers m8

Comment

bought nds supercard/pass. excellently packaged, delivered how i asked. emailed me loads of usefull links to get it working, even emailed to check i got it working ok! highly recomended,
        cheers ryan

Comment

Ryan bought PGR3 from me just before Christmas. He paid immediately and the deal was extremely smooth with no problems.

Cheers.

Comment

I bought COD2, game was sent immediatly and well packaged. Good comms and great trader.

Thanks man,

C_S

Comment

Bought a 360 game, arrived as soon as was possible, no problems at all! Thanks!

Comment

As above top stuff.

Comment

Brought Farcry for the 360. Ryan was fantasic in answering all my questions, and the game arrived speedily and well packaged. A TOP NTSC MEMBER! Cheers mate!!

Comment

Ryan is a top trader, bought a 360 game from me, paid promptly, was friendly and polite in comms, highly recommended ntsc-uk user, Thank you mate, Darren

Comment

Great buyer, paid within minutes. Friendly too...

Highly recommended.

Comment

Great seller. Bought Hitman Blood Money from him and it arrived in a couple of days, nicely packaged and as described.

Comment

Bought a 360 game off of this fine gent and it turned up well packaged and as promised.

Many thanks

Comment

Bought 360 Splinter Cell, turned up fast and in great condition. Good communication too. Cheers!

Comment

Excellent seller. Fast delivery and great comms. Highly recommended!

Comment

Working...
                              X