Connecting a Megadrive to a Commodore 1084s monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duddyroar View Post
    I've got loads of those 3.5mm to phono leads lying around, so no bother there. Shame the SNES and MVS don't have audio jacks though. Would you be able to put audio though the lead for that?

You have an MVS mate? I've got a game I'm going to send you as a wee thank you for all your help

Btw, posted the leads to you today, you should get them tomorrow!
    Thought it was a neo geo AES you had ?

Snes has L & R audio through the scart cable so ,once i've adapted your cable ,it'll be dot on .

Just about finished my cmvs ,just needs painting !
    Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Good gear son on the game news .

Comment

I've got an AES and CMVS

Your CMVS is looking sweet, mine is just a one-slot sadly

Comment

It's happened, people. Check dis:

And those images don't even begin to do justice to the actual picture - it's undoubtedly the best quality I've EVER seen from any screen/monitor in the 20-odd years I've been gaming. Stunning.

And none of this would have been possible without the help, knowledge, tireless enthusiasm and seemingly endless generosity of dosucol. He's helped me every step of the way, posted up incredibly informative videos and even created the leads and other bits and bobs I've needed to get this all sorted.

It's rare you find people on the net who are willing to do all this for a complete stranger, but thankfully NTSC-UK seems to have a lot of 'good eggs' and dosucol is one of the best yet. Cheers mate, and thanks for putting up with my constant badgering!

Comment

Some more shots:

Comment

Sexy! Really would like a 15khz native CRT myself..

Then keep Dreamcast onwards to HDboxpro or similar.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar View Post
                It's happened, people. Check dis:

And those images don't even begin to do justice to the actual picture - it's undoubtedly the best quality I've EVER seen from any screen/monitor in the 20-odd years I've been gaming. Stunning.

And none of this would have been possible without the help, knowledge, tireless enthusiasm and seemingly endless generosity of dosucol. He's helped me every step of the way, posted up incredibly informative videos and even created the leads and other bits and bobs I've needed to get this all sorted.

It's rare you find people on the net who are willing to do all this for a complete stranger, but thankfully NTSC-UK seems to have a lot of 'good eggs' and dosucol is one of the best yet. Cheers mate, and thanks for putting up with my constant badgering!
                Let's just say that it's my way of saying thanks ,for the great mean machines archive and the articles on retro gaming you've wrote and i've enjoyed reading .

It's all good gear like ,eh

What's that little white box i see,who made that like

Comment

Is there any way to access the videos on page 4? Ive been trying to get a snes working on a 1084s-d2 but im having no luck

Comment

Working...
                  X