Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was chosen to play the Final Fantasy XIV beta.

Comment

By now, teddymeow should have popped his cherry.

Huzzah!

Comment

Hahaha!

Comment

This setup. (via GAF)

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            Was chosen to play the Final Fantasy XIV beta.
            I'm sorry to hear that, you have my commiserations.

Teddy is now married and back in the kitchen then?

And D-VT, I would hate to see the size of spider that emerges from that pile of wood while playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
              That's mega! Wooden TV ftw.

My BBC Micro is sitting on top of a Cub monitor (not switched on). My kids asked me where the screen was, not even recognising the huge box as being a screen in this day and age of flatscreens....

Comment

Yesterday was amazing!!

The whole day from start to finish went without a problem.

Service was wonderful, reception was amazing and the DJ was incredible!!

As for my new bride, wowzer!! Proper fit.

Was great to meet all my new family and catch up with my friends.

Proper special day!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  Yesterday was amazing!!

The whole day from start to finish went without a problem.

Service was wonderful, reception was amazing and the DJ was incredible!!

As for my new bride, wowzer!! Proper fit.

Was great to meet all my new family and catch up with my friends.

Proper special day!

Congrats fella

Comment

Awww, I'm really pleased you had a great day. Congratulations!

Fit, you say?

Do you have any photos of her naked?

If not, I have some in the trading (non-gaming) thread.

Comment

Congrats teddy!

Comment

Congrats!

On a personal smile bringing result, just found a 12 month Xbox subscription card on my games shelf! I'd literally got an email yesterday saying it was about to expire ! Result

Comment

Cheers guys.

Just checked into our hotel at Heathrow for tomorrow's flight to Tokyo.

We were going to go to London for dinner but we've sat down and realised we're both knackered so are going to watch TV and drink tea.

Comment

Double code goodness.

Just grabbed a 2nd hand Crysis 3 (does have online pass) but the DLC code inside hasn't been used.
                            Sorry Crytek. You just lost a sale through choosing not to disincentise 2nd hand games!

Bought a New Dead Space 3 because it has an online pass and wanted to play co-op. The system works!

Comment

Congratulations Ted, enjoy the honeymoon!

Comment

Awesome news, teddy!

I'll be in Tokyo too. Let's pretend we saw each other one day!

My smile: I put my keyboard on Gumtree last week but haven't had any serious offers, just lots of questions and haggling. This evening my cousin tells me his daughter has started learning piano so I'm giving it to them. If she decides later on she doesn't want to learn any more he's gonna sell it on for me. I hope she sticks with it, I'd really rather they don't sell it. Makes me smile that I'd be able to give her a pretty darn wicked present before I leave

Smile #2: Booked my hotel for the first week in Tokyo. It's a few minutes' walk from gf's place. Of course her dad's not ready for me to stay round there any time soon but I'm in an awesome mood nonetheless. Can't believe my new life begins this Friday. First of March, first of the month, first of whatever the flip awesome adventure awaits me.

Smile #3: She asked me today what my favourite colour is so she can paint her nails for me. I said blue which turned out to be the correct answer!
                                Last edited by randombs; 24-02-2013, 20:40.

Comment

Working...
                                X