X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox Live Market Place - General Discussion Thread 2

Please carry on here.

May the 4th be with you!

The Star Wars Pinball pack for Pinball FX2 is 50% off. I believe you'll find the same deal for it on other platforms.

Comment

Crash Course 2 is free on XBLA but watch out for the in-app purchases

Comment

Devs have just tweeted about the Twisted Pixel Game Bundle (4 games for 800MSP) going up in price to 2400 soon.

HEY YOU GUYS!!! Tomorrow is the LAST day to get the TPG bundle for the low price of 800msp. May 11 it jumps to 2400
        So grab 4 game bundle for 800 whilst you can.

Comment

You can get the Enchanted Broom (from Disney's Fantasia) avatar prop for free.

Comment

Wooooo! Take that PS+

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
              Wooooo! Take that PS+

Comment

Free Xbox One shirt for your Xbox 360 avatar. No mistake, you've read it right, folks. Free.

Wooooo! Take that, PlayStation Plus!

More orthographically correct EvilBoris mode: Off

Comment

I really wish I'd kept my 360 now so that I could have taken advantage of these free avatar items. They make the 40 odd free games I've got through Plus look like an amazingly bad deal!

Comment

I can hear Pauline Calf, like the rest of the M $ goodies and just the whole service.

Comment

Here was me thinking someone had posted about the up and coming games on demand sale, which starts Monday.
                      Of course not, it's business as usual.

Comment

What this one?

Next week, the Xbox Live Marketplace will kick off their “Ultimate Game Sale” and they sent over this list of upcoming titles that are scheduled to be on sale. There will be different titles on-sale at different times during the week, and while I don’t know exactly what will be on sale when or for […]

Also isn't AC2 and Halo3 free from July 1st? For gold only, naturally.

Comment

Today's Games With Gold giveaway is Defence Grid which will save you just under ?7.

Not exactly what I was expecting as I was at least hoping that they were going to be Games on Demand stuff so it at at least it would feel like I was getting something of value!

Comment

We all know the free games are the only reason we subscribe to Xbox Live.
                            You are getting something of value though, a game. You can't say your not getting something of value unless you already own the game, in which case your still not actually losing out because we don't subscribe to Xbox Live for free games.
                            SIMPLE!
                            I can't believe the outrage MS are getting for giving away Defense Grid to people who ALREADY subscribe to Xbox Live.

Comment

I think the issue is that ps+ has shown how much of an out and out rip off xbox live is, they have tried to match ps+ by giving away free stuff and there always going to draw comparisons if they try to do it on the cheap.

In the beginning xbox live was about the rock solid gaming comunity it gave you access too. But My online gaming has dropped off since my kids have gotten older so Xbox live has become less and less relevant to me, and live games don't always have good servers or netcode these days either, most modern warfare games are over subscribed and a leggy mess.
                              Last edited by Lebowski; 01-07-2013, 21:16.

Comment

Working...
                              X