Gundam: Battle Operations [PS3 Beta]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gundam: Battle Operations [PS3 Beta]

Wooo, finally working. Just a beta so there's still bugs like randomly turning invisible after being attacked.

We're limited to one map only right now but there seems to be a fair number of upgrades which can still be earnt. The battles are basically base capture and mothership destruction, with some MS destruction for good measure. Teams can be amazing or suck royally, as did mine when I played as Zeon the first time. New MS, weapons and custom parts are gained by collecting 100% of their plans, which are received as part of your post-battle rewards.

MS handle like the big heavy things they are, lumbering around and generally being big. You're a great target but that's pretty much to be expected. To get anything done you have to leave your MS and go on foot, to capture points, plant bombs and repair your Gundam/Zaku. The human body being a fragile thing, dying on foot is very easy. The jetpack moves you so slooooowwwwwwwly it's a little ridiculous.

So far, positive and still some work needed.

Oh and I have played it under my JPN and NA accounts and both worked fine, obviously the full version due out in June will have to be downloaded via a JPN account.

Sounds great steven, wish i could have got on it to try it.

Comment

So random I applied on the last day and still got it. If it makes you feel any better, it's only for 3 days.

Comment

Hmmm sounds inrteresting, i wonder is that for free?

Comment

Yes its free and going to have micro transactions.

Comment

hmmmm, i do remember dowloading it but..... nothing hapened , prhaps beta was closed???

Comment

It only went from the 28th to 31st of March, and I couldn't get on there until the 29th.

Comment

Working...
              X