No announcement yet.

Child of Eden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, i got it but it's kind of hard to recognize if you don't know. thank you!

Comment

Tried this last night after a few drinks... Mental. Love the craziness of the visuals. The intro was rather at odds with the actual game, although beautiful.

Comment

Looking forward to putting some more time into it.

Comment

I've played this a couple of times, but I can't remember.... is there a no-die mode? So the kiddiewinks can play it.

Comment

Originally posted by cavalcade View Post
            I've played this a couple of times, but I can't remember.... is there a no-die mode? So the kiddiewinks can play it.
            In the difficulty settings, switch to 'Feel Eden'. Enemies still shoot at you but as there's no penalty for damage, you can sit back and watch it like a visual slideshow.

Comment

Played this last night on PS3 with Move. Wow. Quite an experience. Wasn't really sure what was going on or what to do and I don't think I actually cleared the first level even after a half dozen attempts but I didn't care. I just went straight back in and started again. The Move control scheme is sublime; I actually found myself dancing using the controller, tagging enemies in time to the beat even though that isn't necessary. I put the TV into Game mode otherwise there was a minor lag. Can't wait to play some more. Wish there was some kind of 2 Move controller mode. No idea how that would work mind.

Comment

Beautiful game - loving the improved enemy destroyed "notes" and timings.
                Reminded me of Sin and Punishment 2 in places

Comment

Wish i could retract my score of this. Picked it up cheap on the ps3 and Daaaamn, something just clicked with me. Oh and did i mention the 3d in this is absolutley jawdropping. Stunning.

Comment

Well i picked it up for 6 quid at CEX, so a bargain there, the visuals are amazing and on my 46 inch plasma are jaw dropping, but Tetsuya Mizuguchi first mistake was trying to let Genki carry this sonically, they cant , i like Genki but it was asking to much for a whole ablum of the game. Apart from that its Rez 2.

Comment

I was in the same mind but once you replay it numerous times it grows on you, it has for me anyway. It has me hooked, can't for the life of me get 4 stars though. No idea how i'm going to get 800,000 points on Matrix.
                      Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 21-04-2012, 13:56.

Comment

I swapped my 360 one for PS3 this week for 2quid so I could use move and have it in 3d for new tv. Was reallly peed off when reliased the ps3 one is 3d exclusive same with pes 12, which I also swapped lol. Love it like I do Rez its relaxing . Good with morphene as well pmsl

Comment

Child of Eden works great with Move. Sometimes have my own little raves in the living room.

Comment

My moves dodgy. I tried the game a little and the calibration would fall through about every 5 minutes so I didn't really enjoy it...

I've been thinking about getting it again now that I have kinect but I do really wanna try it in 3D and recently haven't had any move problems... at least not with House of the Dead 4...

Comment

Various forum opinions inform that the PS3 version is significantly technically inferior to the 360 version.

Comment

Originally posted by bcass View Post
                                Various forum opinions inform that the PS3 version is significantly technically inferior to the 360 version.
                                bcass, just curious to know how so? got a link to show us?

I have the 360 version myself but I always wanted to buy and try the PS3 version in 3D!!

Comment

Working...
                                X