Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Around and around it goes, the triple melded Mahogany Pattens of Intelligence I bought sold last night and its already back on the AH.

Tonight sounds good for United we Stand, also still need some of those NM's so am up for that too.

Comment

Looks like patch 1.23a maintenance tonight I think at 9pm, so if we're to do UWS we will need to get started around 7pm.

Comment

It's 10pm I believe as we are still in BST but yes need to be going on this early if possible.

Comment

Patch notes

???

Comment

Haha called it ages ago, how else do you think

we'll survive Dalamund

Comment

Right building a new gaming rig then coming back for a look, last component I need to pick up is a graphics card what are folks using / any reocmendations, was thinging of this thing:

Leading the way in bespoke PC systems and PC gaming, any and all of your components & peripherals needs are met with our vast range of products and services.

The box should be fine i7 3.5Ghz quad, 16Gb vegence mem, Maximus z77 extreme mobo and 128Gb vertx 4 OS / App drive all sat in a HAF-X.

Any info would be great want to do the build next week!

Comment

That setup will be plenty Tsing, I used to run the game on a 460 which handled it well, now have a 670 and it runs it very nice, even though the game still judders when first entering a town, after that its smooth.

Comment

Great stuff, just waiting for the components in the post...

Should be back on then next week, is the starter city important still as I remember all but 1 were dead.

Comment

Yup Uldah is the main city but most content cross city anyway so can still go with your preference.

Comment

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY GIL!!!!

Comment

Who would be up for doing some duo toto-rak runs or group caravans over the weekend? ~ I need to save up 45K in seals!!!
                        Last edited by apathy87; 17-08-2012, 09:49.

Comment

Keep practising Darkhold, it's an amazing way to farm seals, 750 for a green chest item, and 1500 per Batraal item.

With the right job setup, you can 5 chest it easy with only 5 people.

Comment

Didn't get a proper chance to listen to this last night, having the headset on, and concentrating on the fight. Easily my favourite of the two themes though (esp the first 90seconds), sounds like something "The Black Mages" would produce.

The issue was that drain move after all, he would teleport over to me and use it, there's a small inside circle of about 20yalms where you are safe, outside of that it'll hit you.

Apa if you're leveling a tank job you should head to Natalan and farm Sentinel pieces, good practice on your WAR doing that too.

Heh: http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/about/game/armoury/magic

If you type Summoner at the end of the jobs URL, you get an incomplete page

Last edited by Rep; 17-08-2012, 16:33.

Comment

wow thats pricey! and wedge gets lag on the model below? I better rethink my gpu.

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
                              Right building a new gaming rig then coming back for a look, last component I need to pick up is a graphics card what are folks using / any reocmendations, was thinging of this thing:

Leading the way in bespoke PC systems and PC gaming, any and all of your components & peripherals needs are met with our vast range of products and services.

The box should be fine i7 3.5Ghz quad, 16Gb vegence mem, Maximus z77 extreme mobo and 128Gb vertx 4 OS / App drive all sat in a HAF-X.

Any info would be great want to do the build next week!

Comment

Links have been taken down now, but these were the two pages in question.

Lag is due to playing on JP servers and packet loss I believe, my ping is over 600. Let's not forget 2.0 has a complete new game engine too.
                                Last edited by Rep; 17-08-2012, 19:47.

Comment

Working...
                                X