No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never actually beat Chrono Cross but Chrono Trigger is in my top 5 games of all time so I decided to give it another go. I never beat Yoshi's Island back in the day either (just borrowed it for a short time off a friend) so I'm looking forward to going through that.

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
      I love this series but I didn't know there was a GBA game until I saw it. Pleased with this

Interesting! Not made by Sonicpowered so I didn't know it existed.
      Mind you, traded most of my Bokukan games in last year anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post

Yoshi's Island back in the day either (just borrowed it for a short time off a friend) so I'm looking forward to going through that.
        That's funny, because I also borrowed Yoshi's Island off a friend back in the day and didn't complete it. A few weeks ago I finally bought the USA version for my collection. Going back to it, it's just as impressive and captivating as back in the day. But crying baby Mario is just as annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
          That's funny, because I also borrowed Yoshi's Island off a friend back in the day and didn't complete it. A few weeks ago I finally bought the USA version for my collection. Going back to it, it's just as impressive and captivating as back in the day. But crying baby Mario is just as annoying.
          He certainly is lol, more incentive to play better I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
            He certainly is lol, more incentive to play better I guess
            Yeah, Nintendo knew what they were doing with such a severe punishment for losing baby Mario. But I still wish I could turn off the crying sound effect.

Comment

Originally posted by garrz32 View Post
              Couple of arcade posters (repo's) but still awesome quality.

Nice - can i ask you where you got the repos?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                Nice - can i ask you where you got the repos?
                ArcadeOtaku site..seller on there does a few runs of batches a year.

Comment

Thanks to Colin..

Know have a mint pure Japanese Mega Drive and Mega CD setup

Comment

Seriously beautiful. Great pick up.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                      Seriously beautiful. Great pick up.
                      Well I've still got my Pal launch Mega Drive and Mega CD set up and did have a USA Mega CD too (now sold) but always wanted a Pure Jap Mega Drive and Mega CD Mark 1 set up to go with the Mega CD Karaoke unit I picked up years back.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                        Thanks to Colin..

Know have a mint pure Japanese Mega Drive and Mega CD setup

As long as it's all going to good homes, looks great with the karaoke attachment as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                          New arrivals

Alien Syndrome X68000!!!! Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. I loved the game in the arcades, but my Master System version was a long long way from perfect.

The X68000 looked pixel perfect. Imagine being one of the very few who had that in their home... Does anyone know if there was an X68000 import scene back in the day? I can't remember an import scene before the PC Engine, but I bet there was one!

Comment

Does anyone know if there was an X68000 import scene back in the day
                            Must have been as one of my mates who had a very rich mum and dad (owned their own local shops) Had a Sharp back in the day . Back then I remember most of the mag's and importers being far more in favour of the FM Towns Marty and even the Super Grafx; Mind you both of them were consoles and they I guess lied the big difference .

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                              Must have been as one of my mates who had a very rich mum and dad (owned their own local shops) Had a Sharp back in the day . Back then I remember most of the mag's and importers being far more in favour of the FM Towns Marty and even the Super Grafx; Mind you both of them were consoles and they I guess lied the big difference .
                              I saw an FM Towns once in an electrical shop playing Ultima VI: The False Prophet. I don't think they ever sold it, but the lad working there loved it!

I never even heard of the X68000 until years after it was discontinued.

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                                I saw an FM Towns once in an electrical shop playing Ultima VI: The False Prophet. I don't think they ever sold it, but the lad working there loved it!

I never even heard of the X68000 until years after it was discontinued.
                                The likes of Gamefan used to be a great mag that covered all sorts of machines like the FM Towns . One of my school mates had a Sharp back in the day , but never really made a big deal of it , back then it was the Neo Geo was the system that was impressing most of my friends for gfx

Comment

Working...
                                X