Recommend me a good anti-perspirant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommend me a good anti-perspirant

No I dont smell (i think!) but i'm looking for something that'll keep me armpits & back dry in the hot season. My betty swallocks will just have to stay wet cos I aint putting no spray down there .

I've heard about these 24 hr dryness anti perspirant's but do they actually work for 24 hrs?
    It must smell nice too, not like those sickly Lynx stinks!!

I usually go for Adidas cos they smell nice n fresh but if theres another brand out there that actually works for 24hrs & smells adidasy then I'll give it a go.

Thanx.

I always found right guard good, best one I've used personally anyway, thing is every time I buy it the top part always breaks, every time, without fail, rendering 80% left of the can useless.

Last time it happened I was like NO MORE and almost wrote to them

Comment

I'm a fan of the Addidas sprays. Long lasting and work better than all other brands I'v tried.

Stick with them!

Comment

In my experience, antiperspirants and nice smells are mutually exclusive.

I use Moosehead (Mellow) deodorant most of the time, and a Sure antiperspirant when I know I'll need it (i.e. Before I go to the gym).

Comment

Right Guard EXTREME!!!1 is the best one i've used. Keeps me well dry. The green one is the best smelling imo.

Comment

the small green cans of Mitchum anti-persp are pretty good at gumming up your pits, they can though glue up the pit hair if you apply when you are hot/wet like after showering at the gym

Comment

Lynx dry is pretty good

Comment

I use Vaseline Intensive Care Anti-P, it's works all day and it's quite cheap.

It has very little scent, which is great if you use aftershave so you don't have different smells on you at one time...(I know you wanted one that smelled nice)

Comment

Sure for men is pretty good (although it's smell is soapy which is a bit of a pain) as is Right Guard. Most ones which spray a powder are incredibly effective.

I would also recommend using a separate can of smelly regular deodorant too. Most anti-perspirants are weak on the smell front and it's a lot cheaper using regular spray for that.

Don't spray deodorant around your bits unless you like INTENSE BURNING OH GOD THE BURNING. If you're worried about that getting sweaty and smelly down there, use some talc (you can also use athletes foot powder around there if you get itchy).

Comment

I use Mum ! Opps !

Comment

I use Nickel.

Comment

I use Gillette Deodorant (gel), about the only product that actually stops me sweating...and I sweat a lot Sprays like Lynx just irritate the skin and make me sweat more lol

Comment

I use this and it's great, keeps me so dry when I am roller-blading

Comment

I use deodorant. Anti-perpirants just block up your sweat glands with aluminium and other gunk (which surely can't be good for you).

Yeah, I have wet patches under my arms in hot weather or during/after strenuous activity, but at least it doesn't smell!
                            Last edited by gunrock; 24-06-2009, 07:20.

Comment

Originally posted by garrz32 View Post
                              I use Vaseline Intensive Care Anti-P, it's works all day and it's quite cheap.
                              I don?t know what special lady attracting chemical they use, but I received a fair few compliments when I started using this.

Comment

Working...
                              X