Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommendations of where to get a decent car stereo from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendations of where to get a decent car stereo from?

As above.
    Just got a new motor and want a C.D player with an Aux input and preferably MP3 facilities. Was going to pick up an alright looking Sony one think it was a T220 from Argos, but they are out of stock, not just on that but on virtually every stereo.
    Other than Halfords, which seem to be astronomically priced, can anyone recommend anywhere else reputable?
    I don't really want to go the ebay route and only have about £50-60 to spend, so I'm not looking for some pimped out Fast and Furious thing .
    Cheers
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

www.Caraudiodirect.com is your friend

Bestest car shop on teh interwebynetz.

Thats where all my gear came from.
    Excellent service huuuuuuge choice & a gret forum to boot in www.Talkaudio.com if you fancy getting into Car Audio properly.

Happy shopping

Neil

Comment

Cheers bud
      I saw those guys and thought, hmmm...
      Clearly I was wrong! Are they ok with returns etc. if there are any probs?

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
        Cheers bud
        I saw those guys and thought, hmmm...
        Clearly I was wrong! Are they ok with returns etc. if there are any probs?
        No worries

To be honest I've never had to return anything but from mentions on the forum from people who have all has gone swimmingly.
        They are easily contactable on the phone as well which is always nice with Web Shops & will be happy to give you advice over the phone should you need it before you buy.

Neil

Comment

Good stuff, thank you mate

Comment

I have this exact one:

MP3, USB and AUX. Excellent stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X