Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winning Eleven 7

Shipping on Monday I'm told.

Hope an English patch comes out for it soon.

Can they really improve on WE6:FE? Amazing if they did no?

Woh!

Is this really out so soon?! I had no idea.

Awesome.

/me emails Tokuda straight away

Comment

I thought it was out on the 7th?

never mind, sooner the better. I should get one of these chip things and do that patching nonsense.

Comment

Play-Asia expect it to ship Monday.

Comment

Just a quick yes or no question.

Is this game playable online? As I have heard conflicting answers.

Comment

Thats what EVERYONE wants to know!!

Comment

As far as i know.... no.

Just downloadable team roster updates and the such.

Comment

Not playable online, downloadable content as well as uploadable stats (challenge mode I think)

Comment

From what i've heard from people... They seemed to have changed it alot... Better dribling skills(bad or good?) and more tricks to use. Aparently the cpu has progressed as well...

Also the shop is avliable from the start...

Comment

I played this 2 player for several hours last night and am very impressed. At first the differences arent that clear, there is a improved graphical engine, the players are better defined and animated, most noticeable in the cut scenes. The main gameplay variations are what makes this, particularly the sidepass X+L1 when in the final third of the pitch is very handy when attacking whilst there are new tricks like a 360 turn (very cool when you pull it off) for example. Im sure as I play far more will come to light, but right now Im enjoying this thoroughly. The best just got better it would appear. Once the English league patch is released complete with Nationwide teams Ill be in heaven

Comment

Superb. In a word. Absolutely superb. Personally I never thought Konami would be able to better Final Evolution, but more fool me for doubting them because they have.

Most of the little niggles that needed to be addressed have been given some attention. No longer does your player run in a straight-line when the ball has been fed to him, causing the defender to get there first. There were moments yesterday, where Riquelme put the ball into space and Kluivert latched onto it with ease and stuck it away.

The game itself feels somewhat "lighter" than previous iterations. The players move around a little more quickly now, thus making some quick passing play possible and it certainly makes for interesting contests too. A welcome improvement. As is the player animation, which has obviously been given a lot of attention.

The tussle between two players chasing for the ball has been addressed as well and looks and acts more realistic than before. Another slight niggle that imposed itself on Final Evolution, was the stupid little "spin" a player does when he's been dispossesed of the ball, it's yet another quirk that has been addressed and isn't as severe as it is Final Evolution.

Will play some more today...a lot more.

Comment

I'm really excited now .

Comment

I have a Bill to pay, ?175, by the end of this month.

So, i guess i'm stuck listening to guys raving on about it for a month...

Comment

We have made some menu translations here -

Comment

Is it worth spending 250 quids on PS2 bundle and winning eleven 7 as I am happy with my gamecube version of W11 6FE. I am not a big fan of PS2.

Comment

Working...
                              X